Longest Running Thread EVER

Superdrafts would probably be fine, but every time we have one I find myself going down rabbit holes reading up on this or that character.  Suddenly an hour and a half has gone by and I've read up on Brother Voodoo, Doctor Strange, casting choices for Doctor Strange, and every variation of the Avengers when I was supposed to be doing a quick check on Iron Fist's secret ID.

That sort of thing is why I bailed out of the draft last summer ... I was having fun doing it, but it was consuming enormous amounts of time, and even in the summer, I didn't have that much free time. I was going to have fun drafting with "The Downwinders": the Columbia Plateau, Wonder Wart-Hog, The Tick, Goofy/Super Goof, Boris and Natasha and Fearless Leader, Mr. Burns, Hank the Hallucination, and the homebrew Orah the Red Ape. I had another hero and an option yet to pick when I gave it up, and I had a big piece of fiction two-thirds written (involving Goofy getting robbed by Boris et al.). But I hadn't decided how to get to the preferred resolution, and who those last two characters were going to be.

Superdrafts would probably be fine, but every time we have one I find myself going down rabbit holes reading up on this or that character.  Suddenly an hour and a half has gone by and I've read up on Brother Voodoo, Doctor Strange, casting choices for Doctor Strange, and every variation of the Avengers when I was supposed to be doing a quick check on Iron Fist's secret ID.

That sort of thing is why I bailed out of the draft last summer ... I was having fun doing it, but it was consuming enormous amounts of time, and even in the summer, I didn't have that much free time. I was going to have fun drafting with "The Downwinders": the Columbia Plateau, Wonder Wart-Hog, The Tick, Goofy/Super Goof, Boris and Natasha and Fearless Leader, Mr. Burns, Hank the Hallucination, and the homebrew Orah the Red Ape. I had another hero and an option yet to pick when I gave it up, and I had a big piece of fiction two-thirds written (involving Goofy getting robbed by Boris et al.). But I hadn't decided how to get to the preferred resolution, and who those last two characters were going to be.

I understand Old Man getting caught down the rabbit hole and a reminder for Cancer, superdraft fiction is optional :)