Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

He's been quiet lately' date=' hasn't he? I'm still catching up, but I see a paucity of MB threads in the usual places. I want my Mightybec back![/quote']

Internet connection at work was down since Thursday. It's back up now, and so am I. :D

I'll be the judge of that ...

"You FOOL, BEGONE!" check

bizarre name check

giant anthropophagic reptillian monster check

Whoops! You forgot to say "I Have Spoken!" Please resubmit your application to your neighborhood representative before the next cutoff date. Thank you.

-AA

*sniff* back to mythological hero ranks...

The more I watch tv' date=' the more I hate it. It's getting to where I find network tv to be so simpering and banal that it actually offends me. All I can stand to watch now are the actually scientific shows on Discovery Channel, and those are few and far between, serving only to fill the gaps between showings of American Chopper.[/quote']

I know people like Cheers, but I'm seeing the end of an episode where Sam has designs on Kirstie Allie's character (a woman I never found attractive, since she was a terrible comedic actress and a poor actress in general and she exuded an air of incompetence), and it's so freakin' predictable, so lame. I finally swiitched it, it's not even worth background sound here. Hmmm, the other channel has Charmed - eye candy!

Tomorrow is my birthday. Please feel free to pad your post count by showering me with good wishes for a happy birthday.

(snip)

Who am I to deny you a little pleasure?

First...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the stages of the party:

:drink::bounce::cool::drink::cheers::king::drink::sick:

But let me say, seriously, you do a hell of a job here and are extremely reasonable. I thank you, Ben. You represent HERO wonderfully.

Wow' date=' did you guys get hit hard? Or was it a choice so as not to have that happen whilst preparing?[/quote']

Neither. The sales guy let the ISP contract expire, and did nothing about it till everyone's internet connections died. He's an idiot.

I remember spending many an afternoon watching LAS as a kid. :)

maybe that is where some of the twisting came from....

I always thought "Mork and Mindy" was too planned to count as a spin-off, didn't they know they were going to do a Robin Williams show when they put him on Happy Days?

And by the way, everybody, Happy Days was a spin-off of Love American Style if you'll recall (in the same manner I believe, I think they knew they'd do it because of American Graffiti - they simply used LAS as a pilot).