Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Zornwil' date=' you interested in my campaign?[/quote']

Yes, I'll have to be careful as I am looking into WM's but, yes. I have to suss out the time requirements on each. But I do think I'll have time and want to do some PBEMing, get some experience in that.

Well' date=' I figure, your looking for PBEM experience. I'm looking to get a better feel of my world I'm working on. We don't need to play long or it could be an ongoing campaign. *shrugs* I'll let you know as I get more down.[/quote']

Cool, do keep me posted.

Lets not go out of our way to cheat this process shall we? If you want to up view counts' date=' reread the entire thread by starting at page one and go through page by page. If you want to cheat, set it to 10 posts per page.[/quote'] 10 post per page? what about 5 posts per page, or 1 post per page?

:eek:

I'm convinced you have a paid account to that site.

I see what you're trying to do...but I'm gonna fall for it! :nya:

Check this site out, if you dare :eek:. I ran across it while researching the LSH villain, Grimbor, the Chainsman. I'm really not into the bondage thing, but my curiosity was piqued. Some of it's funny, some of it's disturbing. You be the judge. When I first saw it it had been more or less abandoned, but now I see that the animated Raven is there, so someone's keeping it up.

There. My soul is cleansed.