Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

97 posts about nothing on the board' date=' 97 posts about nothing. Put out one flame, start a new game, 96 posts about nothing on the board . . .[/quote']

83 posts about nothing on the board, 83 posts about nothing. Put out one flame, start a new game, 82 posts about nothing on the board . . .

A group of people (about 5) have been posting threads on "What would your character do" and then a scenario. The idea is fine but they are averaging about one or two questions a day and with people going back and posting to them' date=' it is flooding the forum.[/quote']

I see. Kind of like their equivalent of political threads here.

Guest Skaramine

81 posts about nothing on the board, 81 posts about nothing. Put out one flame, start a new game, 80 posts about nothing on the board . . .

Guest Skaramine

80 posts about nothing on the board, 80 posts about nothing. Put out one flame, start a new game, 79 posts about nothing on the board . . .

Guest Skaramine

79 posts about nothing on the board, 79 posts about nothing. Put out one flame, start a new game, 78 posts about nothing on the board . . .

You haven't met the cats in question. They ARE dangerous. Projectile shedding is just a drop in the bucket compared to how evil they can be.

The younger, Jeff, is plotting something in our bathtub. Every time we go in there lately, he's in there, and glares at us for interrupting whatever he was planning.

The elder, Herc (short for Hercules) has learned how to knock on doors. Which is very cute and polite of him, except he likes to do it at 6 am.

Sinister, I tell you; just sinister.

I have two cats as well as a dog (they all grew up together). Anyway, the male cat Max also knows how to knock on doors, and does it very early in the morning. I believe we may be onto some sort of plot against the humans. ;):D

As an aside, Max having grown up with Roy - our dog - behaves like a dog sometimes. Including chasing his sister, Suzy, right after Roy finishes chasing her. On the flip side Roy will sometimes act like a cat and groom the cats. Every pet a cat that has been groomed by a dog? You jump up and run to the sink to wash your hand off.

Guest Skaramine

78 posts about nothing on the board, 78 posts about nothing. Put out one flame, start a new game, 76 posts about nothing on the board . . .

I have two cats as well as a dog (they all grew up together). Anyway, the male cat Max also knows how to knock on doors, and does it very early in the morning. I believe we may be onto some sort of plot against the humans. ;):D

As an aside, Max having grown up with Roy - our dog - behaves like a dog sometimes. Including chasing his sister, Suzy, right after Roy finishes chasing her. On the flip side Roy will sometimes act like a cat and groom the cats. Every pet a cat that has been groomed by a dog? You jump up and run to the sink to wash your hand off.

We had a dog named Baby. Doberman/coonhound mix. She adored the cats. Trapped them under her paws as long as she could and cleaned the horrified kitties. They looked like porcupines when she was done.

When we stopped laughing, we'd towel off the cats. They decided, after trying once to lick this substance off their fur, the danger of suffocation was preferable.

And only once did one sneak up to me for her drying, and I petted her before I looked at her . . .

Eeeeeeeeeew.

If it helps, I don't build my own characters.

Hell, even if it doesn't help, I still don't build my own characters. lol

That does help. Thanks ^ v ^

I basically tell Josh, "I want a character who's good at this and this and this, and who has this ability." When I have experience to build stuff, I tell him what I want with which limitations and special effects and the like, and he builds it.

It's really very handy, and MUCH easier than actually picking up a source book.