Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Dr. A' date=' post 6263 is probably the best collection in one post I've seen in a long time. If item 3 were dropped, perhaps the best ever! (nothing against her, she just doesn't do it for me)[/quote']

Thank you, zornwil! I do aim to please! :D With tastes that vary widely, though, it's always a toss of the dice as to whether or not something will please people...as your yourself noted about pic #3. It's always nice to find out that the photos you picked were well-recieved. ;)

Thank you' date=' zornwil! I do aim to please! :D With tastes that vary widely, though, it's always a toss of the dice as to whether or not something will please people...as your yourself noted about pic #3. It's always nice to find out that the photos you picked were well-recieved. ;)[/quote']

I've been cheating and looking at the hotties in your pic folders before you post them. :D

Thank you' date=' zornwil! I do aim to please! :D With tastes that vary widely, though, it's always a toss of the dice as to whether or not something will please people...as your yourself noted about pic #3. It's always nice to find out that the photos you picked were well-recieved. ;)[/quote']I second no 3 -- didn't care for her, or number 2.

To number 1: Walk Like an Egyptian with me, please?

To number 4 & 5. I'll give you my address and you can drop by some time? Please!?

To each their own. There are kids who peek on their Christmas presents before they get wrapped, too! :D

I suppose I could put a stop to that by not uploading them until I'm ready to post them... :sneaky:

Actually just put in an "index.html" file in there and you won't have to. I know a couple of other tricks too that you could use if you want. :D

Actually just put in an "index.html" file in there and you won't have to. I know a couple of other tricks too that you could use if you want. :D

Well, thanks for the offer, SS, but I been doin' this-here web stuff for a while now, shore nuff! I reckon I kin handle them-thar sorts if'n I hafta. ;) Basically, I just didn't think that it would be "necessary" in this case, and I really don't think there's anything so sensitive as to need any "precautions" taken. (And for the record, MB's "snooping" doesn't bother me one bit, either.)