Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Tim: ROFL

Bec: Aww...damn...I was hoping to show off some really great pictures...and I hate to say it, but I think people will pass on seeing pictures of you and your furry masters. :winkgrin:

Well, I really was impressed with the whole Cheerleader Tea Party routine. You were amazing. :yes:

Yeah. But thanks to Bec' date=' I got rid of those damned prison tattoos.[/quote']

Got rid of tattoos? You haven't seen your ass in mirror have you? Bec tattooed a huge sheep to your ass hun...if I were you I'd have a chat with him... :nonp:;):P

The marks were from the impact. Seanaci's milkshakes cancelled out the acid...

:nonp:

Excuse me? But, I wasn't the one with the milkshake...I believe it was Bec...but it might have been Skar as well...I'll have to check the secret video camera to be sure...but I assure you, it was not my milkshake...;)

Guest Skaramine

Got rid of tattoos? You haven't seen your ass in mirror have you? Bec tattooed a huge sheep to your ass hun...if I were you I'd have a chat with him... :nonp:;):P

Naw. I put it there to make him feel more at home. :D