Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Thanks and I might follow the poetry at some point. Only 10 more posting days!

And then I shall exceed yours plus AgentX' total! BWA HA HA! :eg:

Actually, you'll be missed, hope that broadband becomes practical (financially as well as physically) quickly wherever you land in Kanab (sp).

More apropos here right now than random musings...sometimes writing "(sp)' bugs me because I know it's a complete admission as to being too damn lazy to look up spelling. Then again, boards are conversational, so I kind of think it's okay in that vein.

More apropos here right now than random musings...sometimes writing "(sp)' bugs me because I know it's a complete admission as to being too damn lazy to look up spelling. Then again' date=' boards are conversational, so I kind of think it's okay in that vein.[/quote']

Yup. I really don't write prose the way I do on the boards.

Blech. Can you imagine?

And then I shall exceed yours plus AgentX' total! BWA HA HA! :eg:

Actually, you'll be missed, hope that broadband becomes practical (financially as well as physically) quickly wherever you land in Kanab (sp).

Sounds like it's feasible, but it sounds like the first place we'll be renting will be so short term it won't be that worthwhile. I'll be pretty busy in any case and I'll see if I can find access off and on at least to make sure my email boxes don't fill up.

Just reserved the rental truck. $2200 plus gas! blek.

Hmm, wish I had done that post bot for several threads. Hmm, random fortune spit out to Random Musings, completely random word to DWAG, something could be done with WAG, and maybe an Eliza bot here...

If you have your mind on the post count, your mind is taken up by the post count.

If you have your mind on the post, your mind is taken up by the post.

If you have your mind on the post of which you reply, your mind is taken up by the post of which you reply.

If you have your mind on the reputation you recieve, your mind is taken up by the reputation you recieve.

If you have your mind on the words of your post, your mind is taken up by the words of your post.

I seek to do none of these. I instead seek the Zen Art of the Post.

Calling out the NGD LRTE Posse...

I haven't seen a few of the people that helped immensely to bring us where we are today. So, thought I'd drop a line and see if anyone knows where they are:

Dr Anomaly - Haven't posted in nearly a week, but still about?

Super Squirrel - Haven't seen you lurking in here for a bit. Too damnblasted agitated with silly shepards and Morroco Mole?

Anybody else I'm missing? I'm too lazy to look at the list Zornwil posted about who has contributed the majority of the posts to this thread...

DrA it taking a short break.

Driving from Portland -> Kanab. Passing thru Boise & Salt Lake City. Once I finalize the driving plan and rental I'm sending out some pm's. Probably dinner in Boise and breakfast in Salt Lake area. So most likely just the Boise group.

Staying south, huh?

darn, Boise is a good 8- 10 hour drive from here.

Good News & Bad News

Staying south, huh?

darn, Boise is a good 8- 10 hour drive from here.

I did look up Elk, but it would be quite the detour. La Grande or Pendleton I think would be closest.

One of the tough parts is the cell phone would of made coordination easier on arrival, but the cell phone was in the same bag as a leaky bottle of water on Jenn's flight. I'll be checking tonight on it's survival.

And whatever we do isn't going to be too extensive since we'll need to keep near the vehicles. Paranoid about the six pack of cats.

On to the news portion since things change by minute.

The new owners of the house don't want the feral cat. :mad:

We do have someone who is willing to try with relocating her over to her area, though I'm worried Oreo would just run off.

I do have a message in to Best Friends to see if she can be placed in Wildcat Haven. Though this does mean I need to catch Oreo. It hasn't been difficult in the past, but she might of finally learned how to recognize the trap. And then to schedule a vet visit for her as well.

I talked to HR at Best Friends and I'm an extremely likely candidate for working in Cat World due to my House of Dreams experience. I'd also be up for jobs in the IT area and possibly do part time for both. Either way would be cool even if the CW job is mainly cleaning, but there's also the socializing the cats which is always gratifying.

Re: Good News & Bad News

Bleh...feeling sickly...hot and cold flashes, I get the shakes every once in a while...and I have a slight fever...:/ dont' wanna miss work tomorrow (I have too much to do the next month and I need my sick time for that...:P)...hopefully, I'll be feeling better in the morning though.

Bleh...feeling sickly...hot and cold flashes' date=' I get the shakes every once in a while...and I have a slight fever...:/ dont' wanna miss work tomorrow (I have too much to do the next month and I need my sick time for that...:P)...hopefully, I'll be feeling better in the morning though.[/quote']

I have that effect on people. :yes:

Guest kawaii gin neko

*bounce*

*bouncebounce*

*bounce...*

dude, we got monopoly today at work cause we're cool! ^^ boo-yah!

Hmm. I could do a dutch auction on ebay, five days, 20 batches of 50 comics each. Random assortment.

Comic Book Roulette! could be the title. $7.70 shipping in a flat rate box which I happen to have quite a few of.

You could get Thor #338 or something by Rob Leifield.

The tricky part is getting it all done and shipped by May 1...

It takes time for the aliens to body switch an entire plane of people.

Since the delay was before she boarded, I guess the switch was the last plane. I don't think those aliens want to mess with Jenn.

She ran off a 6'5" guy once who pissed her off. Doesn't happen often, but she can be quite fierce.

some pictures I took last night.

My "new" Ar-15, a Bushmaster heavy barrel, DPMS high rail flat top with a cheap but really neat "ncstar" 3-9x42 super compact scope

my sig P-228,

my Kimber Pro-carry 2.

Now I need to zero the scope...

I did look up Elk, but it would be quite the detour. La Grande or Pendleton I think would be closest.

One of the tough parts is the cell phone would of made coordination easier on arrival, but the cell phone was in the same bag as a leaky bottle of water on Jenn's flight. I'll be checking tonight on it's survival.

And whatever we do isn't going to be too extensive since we'll need to keep near the vehicles. Paranoid about the six pack of cats.

On to the news portion since things change by minute.

The new owners of the house don't want the feral cat. :mad:

We do have someone who is willing to try with relocating her over to her area, though I'm worried Oreo would just run off.

I do have a message in to Best Friends to see if she can be placed in Wildcat Haven. Though this does mean I need to catch Oreo. It hasn't been difficult in the past, but she might of finally learned how to recognize the trap. And then to schedule a vet visit for her as well.

I talked to HR at Best Friends and I'm an extremely likely candidate for working in Cat World due to my House of Dreams experience. I'd also be up for jobs in the IT area and possibly do part time for both. Either way would be cool even if the CW job is mainly cleaning, but there's also the socializing the cats which is always gratifying.

Sorry to hear that. You could also try putting Oreo around here and we'd put out food, but there are already dominant cats in the neighborhood and the scary/weird thing to me is that I've seen almost no cats lately, the last few months, so maybe it's not a good idea...but we'd be willing to feed and watch out to the extent possible.

No one in particular. I wanted to post and didn't have anything worthwhile to add.

So... Meaningless gibberish it is!

Though, I did go to a Reball Training Center last night for the first time. It is a pretty cool tool for tournament paintball enthusiasts. A small area in the warehouse of Centerflag Games has been netted off with a few airball bunkers. For $20 a person/2 hours, you can shoot all the Reballs you want. They're a specially designed 'rubberish' sort of ball that can be reused and doesn't break.

Considering a case of paint (2000 rds) costs around $30 and we shot 10 cases last night... The money spent at RTC was well worth it for drilling and specialized training.

So, that is something, I guess...

You know it's funky, funky, funky cause you heard it from hear-say

A jammie that you love that don't be gettin no airplay

Strictly for frontin when you're ridin around

12 o'clock at night with your windows down :bmk:

Headlights breakin cause your batteries drained

Armor-All on your tires and a big gold chain

Parkin outside of all the hip-hop spots

Push the E-Q and play connect the dots :slap:

HRRH Radio: AM/FM/Police (OAF Boom-Box)