Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

:nonp:

Excuse me? But, I wasn't the one with the milkshake...I believe it was Bec...but it might have been Skar as well...I'll have to check the secret video camera to be sure...but I assure you, it was not my milkshake...;)

No, it looked like a milkshake, but it was made of something entirely different. But it was on you though. Maybe that's where people are getting confused. :think:

Got rid of tattoos? You haven't seen your ass in mirror have you? Bec tattooed a huge sheep to your ass hun...if I were you I'd have a chat with him... :nonp:;):P

In our current campaign, some long time back, early on in it, Kingpin had one of the PCs kidnapped and "K" tattooed on one of his butt cheeks to demonstrate that he owned them.

Naturally, it didn't dissuade them, but anyway this just reminded me.

In our current campaign, some long time back, early on in it, Kingpin had one of the PCs kidnapped and "K" tattooed on one of his butt cheeks to demonstrate that he owned them.

Naturally, it didn't dissuade them, but anyway this just reminded me.

If the Kingpin was a white supremist it would have been "KKK" :D

(Can you guess where the middle "K" goes?)

Heh' date=' I almost did some sort of play on KKK but realized it just didn't make any sense.[/quote']

You could have done something with King Pin of Crime, and then had him getting increasingly annoyed as people kept asking him what KPC meant. Finish the adventure with a group of lawyers backed by metahuman mercenaries sent in by KFC to enforce their copyright.

You could have done something with King Pin of Crime' date=' and then had him getting increasingly annoyed as people kept asking him what KPC meant. Finish the adventure with a group of lawyers backed by metahuman mercenaries sent in by KFC to enforce their copyright.[/quote']

Ha, well, I COULD have... :lol:

Well, yeah... You don't like being in a posse?

It's the Longest Running Thread Posse.

We've got a couple of distinct groups, too. How fun is that?!

No objections. I just got kinda stuck on that word.

I've never been in a group that could be described as a 'posse' before. Not even 'clique.'

So... Since, I don't see an NGD FAQ anymore... And, WM and Skar got the Musings on Random Musings thread shut down by 'sucking sometimes'...

Where can I respond to ZW's random musing about what posts garner Rep and being an NGD Rep Whore...?

So... Since, I don't see an NGD FAQ anymore... And, WM and Skar got the Musings on Random Musings thread shut down by 'sucking sometimes'...

Where can I respond to ZW's random musing about what posts garner Rep and being an NGD Rep Whore...?

There's another Musings on Random Musings thread floating around here somewhere.

Guest Skaramine

No objections. I just got kinda stuck on that word.

I've never been in a group that could be described as a 'posse' before. Not even 'clique.'

If you're in our posse, can I get you a leather vest and cowboy hat and chaps? :D

Hmmm. So what in the Hell was I looking at?

I hope this... Proof of my ignorance... is not my 300th post at Hero Games.

How humiliatin'!

You must have found the older thread, there was another one that got locked, that makes sense. It was a while back.