Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Happy Dance!

Late congrats. :celebrate

Only late if I was already down in Kanab. I think today I'm switching over to just watching subscribed threads. (Quite a few are subscribed to though)

Despite not having drugs, my life is being more focused all of a sudden. I think I can get the computer room packed today except for the computers. It's also the library with seven bookcases though one of the bookcases is being filled with those books that are being sold.

Only late if I was already down in Kanab. I think today I'm switching over to just watching subscribed threads. (Quite a few are subscribed to though)

Despite not having drugs, my life is being more focused all of a sudden. I think I can get the computer room packed today except for the computers. It's also the library with seven bookcases though one of the bookcases is being filled with those books that are being sold.

Good luck with the sales!

Care to adverise here? Some people may be interested in what you're unloading.

Good luck with the sales!

Care to adverise here? Some people may be interested in what you're unloading.

Need to put a list together. Will probably be done in the next couple days.

Some RPG, a bunch of Sci-fi/Fantasy Paperbacks, and misc.

Take a wild guess of a comic or other item, there's a chance I'll part with it. (GURPS & Hero books already packed though I think I've got a dupe of a couple hero books...)

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Good workout yesterday and today. Yeterday was a standard weights workout, today was deep knee bends, hand grippers and cables. Finally gaining a little strength, though it may just be that I took Saturday off from the diet.

Week two of the diet went badly; stuck to it, but no further loss. OTOH, week one went well enough that I'm not worrying about it.

Made a small change to my web site, but it still looks dull. I need to put some serious time into it.

Client cancelled last night, which means very little to him but costs me $270. Another client owes me over $1000, and I'm not sure he's going to pay up before the end of the month. Bills are going to get tricky this month. Job hunt still going nowhere; plenty of contract positions, nothing full time. May need to leave the East Coast.

And that's about it.

Easthaven folks, esp Alice and Skar:

I posted in a way for us to do a little intercation if it takes a while for Josh to respond. I noticed you were both on... added a post and saw that you'd both left. Probably because I didn't write in a spot for you to interact.

My apologies.

Need to put a list together. Will probably be done in the next couple days.

Some RPG, a bunch of Sci-fi/Fantasy Paperbacks, and misc.

Take a wild guess of a comic or other item, there's a chance I'll part with it. (GURPS & Hero books already packed though I think I've got a dupe of a couple hero books...)

Sounds good! I'm not saying I'd necessarily have the money to buy anything (all of my money honestly goes into Tournament Paintball*). Seriously.

Though, if there's something in there I fall in love with... I'll make a buddy buy it and borrow from him!

Tournament Paintball is my Highly prized love, much to the chargrin of my wife. I sink all of my allowable income from out budget into it. Finally, I may be making some back. Lots of practices and bouncing around on various teams, I may finally get somewhere. Some possible sponsors are scouting my team, 665 Almost Evil, at a tournament this weekend. It could mean a free ride to some Nationals and beyond.

Exciting stuff. (For me).

Tournament Paintball is my Highly prized love, much to the chargrin of my wife. I sink all of my allowable income from out budget into it. Finally, I may be making some back. Lots of practices and bouncing around on various teams, I may finally get somewhere. Some possible sponsors are scouting my team, 665 Almost Evil, at a tournament this weekend. It could mean a free ride to some Nationals and beyond.

Exciting stuff. (For me).

I did paintball many years ago. Back then it was oil based paint with having to cock the pistol every shot. Could still get a rapid number off though.

It was fun, but I think the last game I did was back in '88 or '89. I'm amazed at some of the advances they've made.

I did paintball many years ago. Back then it was oil based paint with having to cock the pistol every shot. Could still get a rapid number off though.

It was fun, but I think the last game I did was back in '88 or '89. I'm amazed at some of the advances they've made.

That's when I started. They're starting to cap some of the National Leagues now: PSP is capped at 15.8 bps. Which is a lot, but not as fast as many people can pull the trigger without ramping boards nowadays.

It's good to know some of you* geeks know what paintball is.

* - The plural and it should probably be a 'we'. Obviously.

Easthaven folks, esp Alice and Skar:

I posted in a way for us to do a little intercation if it takes a while for Josh to respond. I noticed you were both on... added a post and saw that you'd both left. Probably because I didn't write in a spot for you to interact.

My apologies.

That's fine. I'm already getting a bit more patient.

I think it was the foaming at the mouth all weekend that was getting to me before. Sorry.

Guest Skaramine

I'd love to play airsoft and justify the expense of a nice AEG SIG 552. :D