Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

It feels rather lovely today. I'd been wondering why I felt like I had to go to school this morning. Weather.com says it's 74, but there's a breeze and low humidity, so it feels a lot cooler. I'd've guessed mid-60's. Maybe it's warmer outside than in.

The Impending Move is on Friday. Looks like it'll actually be chillier in Asheville than Schenectady that day. Interesting.

I'm still making sure I leave a jacket where I can grab it, in case of temperature differences.

It feels rather lovely today. I'd been wondering why I felt like I had to go to school this morning. Weather.com says it's 74, but there's a breeze and low humidity, so it feels a lot cooler. I'd've guessed mid-60's. Maybe it's warmer outside than in.

The Impending Move is on Friday. Looks like it'll actually be chillier in Asheville than Schenectady that day. Interesting.

I'm still making sure I leave a jacket where I can grab it, in case of temperature differences.

I feel out of touch. I never noticed that you were moving in the first place. Best of luck with it! Sounds like the weather is at least not being actively hostile. :)

Indeed. Best of luck' date=' even though I think "nice" and "move" (the latter in the sense of changing lodgings) tend to be non-overlapping sets.[/quote']

Well, I think "nice" was being used as a modifier to "move". As in nice for a move. :)

And actually my last move wasn't bad at all. A little expensive, but overall not too bad.

Total new topic: My life is in the process of a sudden change with great ramifications.

My daughter saw Monty Python and the Holy Grail for the first time last weekend at a sleepover with some friends. Life will never be the same. :)