The cranky thread

Hermit

Re: The cranky thread

I wish I knew what was wrong with me. My headaches are ebbing' date=' but I still feel... disjoined... from the world at large. My performance at last night's [i']Vampire[/i] game was appalingly pathetic, and I woke up this morning with a sore throat and just not feleing very well... both of which linger to the present.

I was gonna use my telescopic and x-ray vision to examine your head for ya, but kinda got distracted by White Heat. :whistle:

Hope yer feelin' better soon, Kly Guy! :D

Why is it that whenever I go to the bathroom in a movie theatre, I inevitably discover that the previous occupant was some kid who has peed all over the seat.

Is this what people teach their children these days? Or do the kids just figure that since they don't have to clean it up they can just spray all over the place. Yuck!

Doc

Why is it that whenever I go to the bathroom in a movie theatre, I inevitably discover that the previous occupant was some kid who has peed all over the seat.

Is this what people teach their children these days? Or do the kids just figure that since they don't have to clean it up they can just spray all over the place. Yuck!

Doc

The same goes for malls and bookstores. Half the time it's an adult who's guilty. Now kids I can excuse to some extent, but adults should know better.

The flu/whatever that is wiping people out here has sinus problems, sometimes dizziness, headaches, sore throats...

OTOH, Do you use nutrasweet/drink diet pop? My wife and I are both sensitive to it. I sometimes start out with a headache, the rest of the time I go straight to the fuzzy headed feeling like my head is full of cotton and everything is a little disjointed. sometimes nausea too. :)

I wish I knew what was wrong with me. My headaches are ebbing' date=' but I still feel... disjoined... from the world at large. My performance at last night's [i']Vampire[/i] game was appalingly pathetic, and I woke up this morning with a sore throat and just not feleing very well... both of which linger to the present.

I don't know what the excuse is for guys' date=' but I understand the reason in happens in women's bathrooms is that some patrons are too afraid to actually touch the seat, and instead just kind of straddle it and let fly.[/quote']

I never heard that about women; that's what the covers are for. I don't think the guys have any excuse; these assholes just don't give a shit.

Guest Skaramine

Yanno... sometimes when those of us who aren't circumcized have to pee... the hairs get snagged in the turtleneck and they blow any efforts at aim right out the window.

I've cussed a million mornings because of that little flap and a clump of short and wirys.

Yanno... sometimes when those of us who aren't circumcized have to pee... the hairs get snagged in the turtleneck and they blow any efforts at aim right out the window.

I've cussed a million mornings because of that little flap and a clump of short and wirys.

Almost makes you wish you were Jewish.

That can be a problem even if you are. :( ouch. cold weather in particular

Wow, I never realized that. Thanks for sharing that.

PS - but do you wipe the seat if you have that problem? Even circumsized, I've had an unfortunate incident or two (or so...) with pee going at an unexpected angle, particularly post-orgasm, and I do clean up if that happens.

Perhaps it's the medication??

I might not mind our current flea problem quite so much if I could just figure out where the damn things came from. It's November - they're supposed to be decreasing in number. For starters. Second, both our cats are exclusively indoor cats.

And we didn't have this problem a year ago. In fact, we hadn't a hint of a single flea wince we'd moved in.

Until now.

Argh.

At least I'm not too squeamish about killing them barehanded. That means that all the little pink speckles on my feet were worth it, in that each perpetrator of the pink speckles is now dead by my hand.

Guest PenguinKiller

This thread is a godsend. Take this afternoon for instance. I'm walking down the street' date=' and I make eye contact with an attractive woman. So, I go up to her and ask her to give me her panties, and she totally flips out and slaps me. How rude![/quote']

.............. No comment

And we didn't have this problem a year ago. In fact, we hadn't a hint of a single flea wince we'd moved in.

Well, fleas are great hitchhikers. One probably grabbed on the squirrel or yourself and came on in.

We find that a couple months of Advantage clears up any problem until the next hitchhiker.

I hadn't realized that would cause such a problem. It's not so much the missing that bothers me; it's people not cleaning up after themselves. Every guy misses the bowl at times, but please be courteous to the next guy.

Some good news. We got a call from my mother in law. She has a place to move into now. A trailer right next to the railroad tracks, but at least it's a roof over her head. Now we just have to hope that she can get all her valuables moved in before her stuff gets piled on the curb and her neighbors steal it all.

Irony: by moving into a trailer park by the tracks, she's moving into a better neighborhood.

Doc

Some good news. We got a call from my mother in law. She has a place to move into now. A trailer right next to the railroad tracks, but at least it's a roof over her head. Now we just have to hope that she can get all her valuables moved in before her stuff gets piled on the curb and her neighbors steal it all.

Irony: by moving into a trailer park by the tracks, she's moving into a better neighborhood.

Doc

WOW. good luck.

Guest Skaramine

I'm not dying fast enough. But when I'm gone, the world will be a much better place for it.

Luckily, I broke the orange nose off an airsoft... but I don't want to cause a police officer guilt for shooting someone with a toy gun.

Maybe a butcher's knife...

Maybe you need to call your girlfriend.

Cheer up, Please.

TOo many people die too young, and too many of the wrong people live too long.

I'm not dying fast enough. But when I'm gone, the world will be a much better place for it.

Luckily, I broke the orange nose off an airsoft... but I don't want to cause a police officer guilt for shooting someone with a toy gun.

Maybe a butcher's knife...