The cranky thread

Hermit

Re: The cranky thread

Sure, because you passed it on to me, Klytus...

Feel flu-like, I have a wicked chill I can't get rid of, achey. Need to stay for a 10 AM meeting, probably leaving after if possible, if I don't feel any better. I might feel better as the morning gets going, we'll see.

Today I am officially in a bad mood. I came home last night a little before midnight to find that (for the 2nd time in two years) I had water coming through the ceiling from the apartment above. It had already soaked the carpet so bad there were puddles standing on the carpet. Spent a couple of hours trying to move what I could off the carpet that hadn't already been too badly damaged. Before heading over to the office this morning to get them to do something about it, I notice the water coming through the cieling in a lot of new places, dripping on things and running down over the light fixtures. When there's water coming down from above and below, there's not a lot of places to put stuff so it can't get damaged. Like, nowhere. :mad:

Feel flu-like, I have a wicked chill I can't get rid of, achey. Need to stay for a 10 AM meeting, probably leaving after if possible, if I don't feel any better. I might feel better as the morning gets going, we'll see.

I'm sorry you're sick, Zorn... but that ain't what I had. I had a sore/clogged throat that made breathing and swallowing difficult, and enough diarreha each day to re-stuff Mightybec's matress every night.

Yea! Make those people pay for having a meeting!

and I'll just have to second RR50's "ew".

Hmm... maybe I should have stuck that line in the Mightybec Story thread..?

With you it's less expected of you to come up with stomach wrenching stuff. So the shock factor worked.

But then I had to wash a case of cat food because one of the cans had a stress fracture sometime during the summer, rotted, resealed until I picked up the case. Let's just say, the smell isn't all that great and the insect carcasses add a bit of odd touch.

I'm sorry you're sick' date=' Zorn... but that ain't what I had. I had a sore/clogged throat that made breathing and swallowing difficult, and enough diarreha each day to re-stuff Mightybec's matress every night.[/quote']

I know it wasn't what you had, or was unlikely, just goofing on that point.

I blame Melvin.

Guest Skaramine

Hey' date=' wait a minute... that's MY lizard your picking on!!!! Don't you know it's a bad idea to mess with a witch? :hex::)[/quote']

Man, alien reptile overlords get all the hot chicks.

Today I am officially in a bad mood. I came home last night a little before midnight to find that (for the 2nd time in two years) I had water coming through the ceiling from the apartment above.

Now the water's coming through holes in the ceiling, and there's only one room (the study, where the computer is) that it isn't coming through the ceiling.

Yeah, sure, they took care of the problem upstairs today... :mad:

I think it's time for an attorney...

Now the water's coming through holes in the ceiling, and there's only one room (the study, where the computer is) that it isn't coming through the ceiling.

You mean for suing? Or for defending you after you kick the living crap out of the manager?

Crimmey! That's messed up. Give 'em heck.