The Last Word

Bazza

Re: The Last Word

All this made me wax nostalgic for Eyebeam by Sam Hurt, which ended long ago, though it looks like some used copies are available through Amazon.

Also, there's some Sam Hurt-drawn t-shirts ... this one has no Eyebeam-specific content, but make sure to "view larger" ....

Yeah' date=' I like that one too. Of course, Fourier transforms (that's what that F{} thing is) make me go :love:.[/quote'] From what I know of Fourier maths is used in making holograms which seems logical regarding my lovelife :o

I'm reading a channelled book on Christianity, and considering the death that has occurred in the West since Jesus' crucifixion, I'm sure it would break Jesus' heart that many people professing religion in his name don't understand him or his purpose.

One purpose was to make it easier for humanity to achieve eternal life and unity consciousness, which the Occident knows best as "Christ", hence Christianity; and the Orient as "Buddha", hence Buddhism. Jesus came to publicly show all of humanity that fear of death is unwarranted; as death is an illusion; it can, and has been conquered. So why all the heartache over love ones dying over the last 1977 years? That makes my heart heavy with woe.

As I said, that was one reason. Another is...