The Last Word

Bazza

Re: The Last Word

In middle-class America? Depends. If the goal is for one's offspring to reach a higher economic bracket, yes.

My mother spent most of her life making sure her four daughters would be able to afford college, and a better life than the one she had. Now she's saving for retirement.

I just pray she's able to enjoy said retirement. (All I can really do is pray, because Josh and I have enough of our own troubles with ends meeting that we can't contribute to her finances.)

She named all three of her daughters Mary? Wouldn't that be confusing at the dinner table?

"Mary, pass the salt."

I'm not sure about that. According to the family tree information provided in the book, Mary Anna (Virgin Mary) had 11 other siblings and two step-siblings (Joseph of Arimathea & Martha of Bethany). One of her "step-nieces" was Young Mary (Magdalene) and a neice was Miraim, whose mother died from leprosy. It was a big family to say the least as they were tasked with fulfilling God's Great Work & supporting Yeshua ben Joseph in fulfilling his destiny. There were many others as well eg the 12 disciples but one thing I learnt from the book was that Yeshua ben Joseph's family provided more support than is recorded in the Gospels.

I'll give you an update on Mary of Clopas and Mary Salomae when I have additional details. :) I'm not sure where Mary of Clopas and Mary Salomae fit in to the story.

In middle-class America? Depends. If the goal is for one's offspring to reach a higher economic bracket, yes.

My mother spent most of her life making sure her four daughters would be able to afford college, and a better life than the one she had. Now she's saving for retirement.

I just pray she's able to enjoy said retirement. (All I can really do is pray, because Josh and I have enough of our own troubles with ends meeting that we can't contribute to her finances.)

many blessings.

Something for Cancer

Scientist at Work | Terence Tao

Journeys to the Distant Fields of Prime

LOS ANGELES —Four hundred people packed into an auditorium at U.C.L.A. in January to listen to a public lecture on prime numbers, one of the rare occasions that the topic has drawn a standing-room-only audience.

I'm not sure about that. According to the family tree information provided in the book, Mary Anna (Virgin Mary) had 11 other siblings and two step-siblings (Joseph of Arimathea & Martha of Bethany). One of her "step-nieces" was Young Mary (Magdalene) and a neice was Miraim, whose mother died from leprosy. It was a big family to say the least as they were tasked with fulfilling God's Great Work & supporting Yeshua ben Joseph in fulfilling his destiny. There were many others as well eg the 12 disciples but one thing I learnt from the book was that Yeshua ben Joseph's family provided more support than is recorded in the Gospels.

I'll give you an update on Mary of Clopas and Mary Salomae when I have additional details. :) I'm not sure where Mary of Clopas and Mary Salomae fit in to the story.

I guess it's better than naming them all something "cre8tive!" Then we'd have the Virgin Mykkenzee.

Ok this is getting confusing.

Both of them have a place in the narattive but finding where is like doing a jigsaw puzzle. I'm sure anything I post will just confuse the issue. if you do want to know, PM me please.

Then there's needlessly complicated answers...
tell me about it. If Alice thought there was too many "Mary's" she didn't bargin on the number of "James".

It is a drama with more character complications than a day-time soap!