The Last Word

Bazza

Re: The Last Word

It's been a while -- well over a year, IIRC -- since I've created a character from whole cloth for a "real" campaign. A couple months ago I made up an AD&D character for our new "back-up filler" campaign, what we'll abort two on game night when someone has to bail out of gaming (due to illness, car failure, or emergency) on short notice. It's a pure canned dungeon crawl campaign, so it's not like there's much roleplaying to it, just hack/loot/run.

I'm reading a channelled book on Christianity, and considering the death that has occurred in the West since Jesus' crucifixion, I'm sure it would break Jesus' heart that many people professing religion in his name don't understand him or his purpose.

One purpose was to make it easier for humanity to achieve eternal life and unity consciousness, which the Occident knows best as "Christ", hence Christianity; and the Orient as "Buddha", hence Buddhism. Jesus came to publicly show all of humanity that fear of death is unwarranted; as death is an illusion; it can, and has been conquered. So why all the heartache over love ones dying over the last 1977 years? That makes my heart heavy with woe.

As I said, that was one reason. Another is...

. . . Is what?

Don't leave us hanging!

I'm gonna to try to put this delicately as it may offend someone at a later stage reading it.

In an initiation underneath Glastonbury Tor Jesus received a "vision":

- he was told to feel the nurturing and healing energies of the Divine Feminine throughout his life.

- he was born in a time of great darkness as the humanity was separating the Divine Masculine's objective mind from its Divine Feminine's intuitive heart.

- he was shown the perils and desecration that would be inflicted upon Mother Earth through future years.

Of the above these are my comments:

1) I believe and can see how the nurturing healing energies of the Divine Feminine can/could be used to heal sin as it stated in the Gospels which Jesus came take away. I use the example of a mother standing by her son or daughter who has committed a serious crime like murder or drug trafficking.

2) Thinking about this it occurred to me that Christianity has a patriarchal clergy administering a feminine doctrine. (see quote below).

3) It occurred to me much later that this maybe referring to what we call climate change and global warming. This shouldn't cause me grief and trouble me, but it does.

Now you can see that the initiations that prepared Yeshua [Jesus] or any initiate, past and present, have very little to do, if anything, with religion. They have everything to do with changing one's fear-based perceptions and behaviors...the path of enlightenment requires an ethical and expanded relationship with self, others, polarities, time and space.

I hopes that you get something good and meaningful out of this. :)

It's an interesting theory, at least. I've heard that the only reason femininity matters in Christianity at ALL is because the Germanic tribes worshipped a female deity, and so they dusted off the Virgin Mary and brought her out. "See? We care about the feminine aspects!"

I'm not a student of history, though, so take of that what you will.

Odd place for such a deep discussion . . .

Bazza! It's YOUR fault! :mad:

hey it' my thread I can have one if I want. :P:)

besides, I wanted to post it to a limited audience. I don't want to field questions and then answer them from any Tom Dick or Harry. In a way , you are special as you get to read it. :)