Who have you updated?

Dr. MID-Nite

Re: Who have you updated?

In my mind they were some of the lamest characters ever published in any Hero book.

I did some reworking too, but mine have a more... demented take. I have a propensity to lean toward horror. So in my reworking they're vaguely more Call-of-Cthulhu ish. They're more menacing. Though essentially it's the same powers.

Just a different spin on 'em.

Let me think...

Terror Inc. (with a bound-inside-his-armor-but-still-a-capabul-and-evil-guy Profesor Murte, an absor-damage-and-grow Giganto, Panera with versital claw attacks, Spider Monkey from the Arsinos with versital animal and human control mental powers, generic mersnaries, and the husban and whife team of Bombshell and Crosshair)

The Tombstone Kid (with a 666 charge multipower, and tons of spirit bullet attacks...defently someone to be afraid of now)

I also did, for 4th edition, Radar and Sonar, but I lost there sheets. I might do them up for 5th edition. Special Note: In my mind, thay should be famous as being the only villians to susesfuly excaped from Stronghold. Also, I made them in romantic love with each other.

I've updated:

The Flashmen from Allies. My players hate these guys! Hex's PC keeps muttering "They never get hurt!" every time they show up.

Oooohhh I hate those guys! They're scratchless after every encounter, yet each member of our team has lost at least 60 pints of blood, about 72 square feet of skin, and nearly 6 months worth of consciousness defending the city! :bmk: Grrrr!

I need to go through 4th edition Golden Age Champions and 3rd Golden Age Of Champions for anyone I can update. Actually, that should be "anyone I can bear to update". I've already told the group that Polly the Psycho-Parrot will only be appearing in my Golden Age game as an entree. :bmk:

The Protectors, Deathstroke, Eurostar, Genocide, The Seven Horsemen, The Pack, Zodiac, VOICE of Doom, New Knights, London Watch, The Ultimates

SAAT: Rainbow Archer, Shamrock, Timemaster, Fire and Ice, Dragonmaster, Thunderbolt

Buffalo, Dark Angel, Demonfire, Green Knight, Monster, Echo, Borealis, AVAR 7