Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

I wonder if anyone would have noticed, if I hadn't drawn attention to it? I think not.

That guy is one, bitter pup. Hell, I don't think there is a single Bush-hater on the boards who would go so far, and that is for a prez with a record of ruining the country. Hell, I don't think anyone could have screwed this country up worse than Bush has, and yet nobody has dedicated a 100+, single poster shrine to the shrubbery. ;)

I think that Kirby has slipped into stalker mode (well, it amounts to the same type of ferver).

Get this man a hobby!

Mags

I wonder if anyone would have noticed, if I hadn't drawn attention to it? I think not.

That guy is one, bitter pup. Hell, I don't think there is a single Bush-hater on the boards who would go so far, and that is for a prez with a record of ruining the country. Hell, I don't think anyone could have screwed this country up worse than Bush has, and yet nobody has dedicated a 100+, single poster shrine to the shrubbery. ;)

I think that Kirby has slipped into stalker mode (well, it amounts to the same type of ferver).

Get this man a hobby!

Mags

Nigh†fly comes pretty close with the amounts of Anti Bush threads he has started.

Quit ragging on Kirby with your passive agressive statements man, you don't see me being mean to anyone over and over again.

Guest Worldmaker

Nigh†fly comes pretty close with the amounts of Anti Bush threads he has started.

Yeah, but in Nightfly's case, his posts are anti-Bush because Bush happens to be in office. If Clinton were in office, Nightfly would be posting anti-Clinton threads.

Duplication doesn't work for me' date=' because I don't think I'd get along with my duplicates. Sex with them is right out... it's triggering my gag reflex just to think about it.[/quote']

But what about sending a dupe out to have sex and then re-merge with you later? Would it be "the same"?

Michael DID have some people respond to his threads, and occasionally, those people agreed with him. ;)

JG

Let's be fair, though, Kirby is just posting a stream of anti-Kerry stuff at the tail end as sort of a combo vent and personal propoganda campaign. And Mags' comment notwithstanding, I think many people did notice, there just wasn't anything to respond to once one saw the volume and the continual posting.

I just don't see an issue, if someone is honest about their intent and confines themselves to a thread like that, it's cool with me. It woudl have been a real affront if he had posted a different thread each time. As to his time, eh, I admire his diligence and attention to it. It's not like he does this every week or such, so I don't think it's like he's so "bitter" or "needs a hobby." I can think of other posters here who exhibit that characteristic way more - potentially myself in terms of pure time, and there are posters who seem way more fixated and bitter in terms of continually posting invective wherever they go.

Hillary and Bill spooking Misery. The sledgehammer scene. Hillary complains that if Bill has gone out supporting Kerry then she won't be President in 4 years time. Bill begs her not to break his legs. She doesn't. but guess where the hammer ends up ?

The real reason it took Bill so long to stump for Kerry! :eg:

But what about sending a dupe out to have sex and then re-merge with you later? Would it be "the same"?

Only in the way that you'll have a (hopefully) fond memory. Of course, if it were my dupe, it would be just two snowball's chances in hell of ever having sex again... :rolleyes:

The impressionists and gag writers have been having a field day skewering the American election.

For example Bush saying he is 'a merkin' or proud to be a merkin.

Merkins are pubic wigs.

Yeah, I'd heard that on RPG.net.

Exactly what is a pubic wig, how do you wear it, and most importantly, WHY would you want to?

JG

Yeah, I'd heard that on RPG.net.

Exactly what is a pubic wig, how do you wear it, and most importantly, WHY would you want to?

Well, if you wanted a different hair color for instance. Or perhaps you wanted to be seen as nude, but not actually nude. I think Sharon Stone wore one in Basic Instinct IIRC.

This morning I had what everyone thought was a heart attack. At the hospital, they confirmed that it wasn't... I apparently had an anxiety-related muscle spasm that shut my breathing down to a trickle and caused my chest to feel like an elephant was sitting on it. I now how five holes in my arm, and feel wrung out.

As a secondary finding, it just so happens that I am diabetic, and I never knew. This contributed to the problem in some interesting ways.

Sorry to hear that, though glad of course it wasn't a heart attack.

I hope the diabetes is not terribly serious, aren't there "rankings" (so to speak) of that?

Sorry to hear that, though glad of course it wasn't a heart attack.

I hope the diabetes is not terribly serious, aren't there "rankings" (so to speak) of that?

Hope you feel better soon. I also hope the diabetes is relatively easy to keep under control.

Guest Worldmaker

I mean' date=' what did the diabetes do in terms of contributing to the problem?[/quote']

General weakness, funny headaches, and bouts of nausea.