Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

BTW, lemming, since you're here, man is "Laughton" taxing me with his investigations! Good fun, though. But running a campaign with 2 100+ INT characters is as much blessing as curse - it makes for a lot of work but also makes the plots move quickly.

And the tricky/interesting part is that Miq seems to relish conspiracy stuff as much as I do, so some of the backstory stuff just gets more and more...interesting.

You'll all probably see the write-ups (and go WTF?!) sometime early-mid week since we're still PBEMing.

Excellent. I wish I could keep up, just haven't been able to, but enjoying the results.

Excellent. I wish I could keep up' date=' just haven't been able to, but enjoying the results.[/quote']

No worries, for now just Miq and I doing solo PBEM and me catching up on writeups. Will send a narrative setting the scene just prior to next week's game.

BTW - as to the peer at work - it's actually fascinating from a HERO perspective - she's like a 6 or 7 INT (if we say 8 is "mundane") but has Conversation 11/-, Persuasion probably 11/-, many KSes at good levels, strong PSes. Or she just has the base skills and SLs.

Rachel is hotter than 99% of North American mammals (to exclude Sarah Douglas and Jane Badler).
I agree with that statement' date=' other than the part in parentheses, and the number. It should be 100%!! [/quote']

To the tune of California Girls

I wish they all could be

I wish they all could be

I wish they all could be...St Louis girls :love: (what Kara and Rachel are thinking...well I hope so)

And I agree with Kara. Thankfully Doug didn't mention Aussie girls ;) (only American mamals)

Guest Skaramine

To the tune of California Girls

I wish they all could be

I wish they all could be

I wish they all could be...St Louis girls :love: (what Kara and Rachel are thinking...well I hope so)

And I agree with Kara. Thankfully Doug didn't mention Aussie girls ;) (only American mamals)

Shannon Long. Nicole Kidman. And, by marriage, Mrs. Irwin. :D

Guest Skaramine

That's because you make us men weak.

She's not just Kryptonian... she's

[Jimmy Walker Mode]

>clap<

KRYPTONITE!

[/Jimmy Walker Mode]

Just realized that this post will be number 3000. I've decided that since (I'm guessing) a huge percentage of those posts are to the NGD "games" threads, I won't waste a new thread to announce this. If I'd contributed more posts with more substance maybe a bigger announcement would have been in order.

Yay me! :straight:

Happy 3000! Who cares how you got there? :winkgrin:

Happy 3000! Who cares how you got there? :winkgrin:

For some reason, today, I do. There are so many people who post on these boards, who really have something to say. I was just feeling a bit guilty for having quantity, but not necessarily quality.

Guest Skaramine

If you want him to live' date=' better not give him the same brand Dubya eats. :D[/quote']

He's a mouse. He knows not to swallow anything bigger than his brain...

:whistle:

For some reason' date=' today, I do. There are so many people who post on these boards, who really have [b']something[/b] to say. I was just feeling a bit guilty for having quantity, but not necessarily quality.

I got at least first 3000 posts from pure trash and nonsense. Then my posting habits changed and I contribute a bit more now. Even so, I probably still post about 90% useless rubbish. :D

For some reason' date=' today, I do. There are so many people who post on these boards, who really have [b']something[/b] to say. I was just feeling a bit guilty for having quantity, but not necessarily quality.

Hey, don't think that, you have plenty of great posts, they're simply succinct, and while most others might be in the gaming threads, the gaming threads are fun and you keep them that way. So feel good about your 3K, and congrats!