DEMON cover previews out!

TheQuestionMan

Re: DEMON cover previews out!

I dunno... between this cover and The Mystic World, Witchcraft's cheesecake quotient seems to be on the rise... :think:

Not that I think there's anything objectionable about either one. :no:

WAITAFRELLIN'NYCMINUTEHERE!

I do NOT think my version of Witchcraft on the Demon cover is anywhere near cheesecake. Mystic World? Absolutely. But my version of the costume has no cleavage whatsoever. Sexy? Hopefully. Beautiful? again hopefully... but CHEESECAKE!?!?!?!

*sheesh*

I do NOT think my version of Witchcraft on the Demon cover is anywhere near cheesecake. Mystic World? Absolutely. But my version of the costume has no cleavage whatsoever. Sexy? Hopefully. Beautiful? again hopefully... but CHEESECAKE!?!?!?!

*sheesh*

Mr. Cook, I humbly apologize if I gave the impression that I was calling your rendering of Witchcraft "cheesecake". Nothing could be further from the truth. She's just showing more thigh here than in some other illustrations of her - which is quite a common sight in super hero comics, and in no way excessive. It just seemed that taken in conjunction with the MW cover, Witchcraft's image is getting a little sexier.

I had hoped that my "cheesecake quotient seems to be on the rise" choice of words would imply that there's an apparent trend there, not that your beautiful illustration was blatant cheesecake. Obviously I chose poorly. It really is a very dramatic, well-thought-out cover, and again I apologize for my lack of tact.

*sheesh*

Just a question, did you *realize* your new look is so close to Solitaire's?

[Liaden]

I had hoped that my "cheesecake quotient seems to be on the rise" choice of words would imply that there's an apparent trend there, not that your beautiful illustration was blatant cheesecake. Obviously I chose poorly. It really is a very dramatic, well-thought-out cover, and again I apologize for my lack of tact.

No big deal. I wuz just shootin' off my typed words. I wasn't really stressed.

But I do try to avoid cheesecake in my work unless absolutely necessary.

As for her costume looking like Solitaires... I didn't even think of that... I thought that her pose was blatantly Dark Phoenix and I couldn't shake the lines of *that* classic costume, I erased the pencils for Witchcraft about 8 times before finally giving up and doing what the pose demanded.

Personally, I don't care if she looks like Solitaire... she doesn't have a hood, I would like to point out and to me that was a defining element of Solitaire's costume.