Wwycd #119: Kltpzyxm!

ParitySoul

Re: Wwycd #119: Kltpzyxm!

Hopefully I wake up soon.

Audra Blue logs into the net where she can be rid of the little runt.

Anthem would be overwhelmed with trying to subdue the rampant crime. Good intentioned, she's not the type to outsmart bad guys. Hopefully she can get some heroic help. If not, she'd constantly say the word wrong, just to annoy him, constatly making it worse or more comedic each time. Hopefully he'll eventually correct her out of instinct.

"Mister Killpacman". "Mister Catzdiaper". "Mister ClassicX-men". "Ms. Kltpzyxm"

"You idiot, it's Mr. Kltpzyxm! Er, I mean--" POOF!

Uncle Slam would enlist a powerful mentalist who would seize control of the villain and force him to say his name backwards.

Starguard -- "... do you have any idea how *boring* watching me get punched over and over again by every villain is going to get? It's playing Xbox with the cheat codes all on! Fun for maybe five minutes, and then nothing.

So OK, watch me vex, vex, vex. There, I am vexed. Can we do something different now, please?"

Dr. Pain -- "... holy crap."

Baron von Darien -- *yawns, rolls over, pretends to go back to sleep*

Husky would delight in stopping the bad guys for awhile. As things started to look hopeless he'd enlist the army Clarkebots. As soon as the constant fighting got boring Husky would head back to the Fortress of Huskitude and change into Kenneth would figure out the "rules" and either win the game with his superior intellect or else he'd change into HUsky after cramming the plan into his memory.

If you'd realize how much I hated that guy in the comics. You would realize the first thing I would do is give the GM a beat down.

But probably do the same as already mentioned mispronounce on purpose until corrected (actually I never could get it right anyway, so who said I'd have to try to misponounce?)

Or he might try to say Beetlejuice 3 times. Oh wait that's a whole other problem brought up

Superbadger: Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, beetlejuice

(beetlejuice appears)

Superbadger: Oh poopy it's gotten worse :)

Warp: "So let me get this straight, you've turned everyone in the world into super villains?"

"Yeah, that's right. Just to vex you."

"Cool. Thanks."

"What?"

"I became a superhero to protect innocent people from supervillains. Since everyone is a super villain, I don't have to protect anyone. You've done me a favor."

" :cry: "

"Oh look, there's Leacherous Lass. Gotta go say hi to the new villainess and give her a good welcome. Catch you later."

By this point he should realizes he was beaten at his own game, change things back, and go back to his own dimension to sulk. :D

Spectrum: A method to get rid of such beings arises from the Progenitor Knowledge in his subconscious and he uses it.

Mystic: Researches entity in order to find a way to mystically bind him and make him change things back. If that doesn't work takes Mr. Mxyzptlk to Cosmic Court (The Honerable Living Tribunal presiding) and sues him for Upsetting the Natural Balance of The Multiverse.

[Announcer's voice]

This is the defendant, Mr. Mxyzzszz... Mr. Mxiszismszz... Mr... Mr. M. He's being sued for changing normal human beings into supervillains of dubious ability.

This is the plaintiff, Mystic, who claims that the defendant had altered the balance of the universe, sending creation into a maelstrom of certain chaotic doom. Additionally, the plaintiff seeks damages in the amount of $28.72 because the evil Milk Man delivers spoiled milk.

The'yve come to settle their disupte here, in our forum, The Equal's Court.

[bailif In-Betweener] "All rise for the honorable Living Tribunal."

Sorry. I had to get even for the sudden appearance of the "People's Court" theme in my head. OT: In the Latest issue of "She-Hulk", she's a judge settling cosmic disputes in the Tribunal's court. It's pretty amusing.

Cannis: “So everyone in the world is now a superhero? I suppose I was needing a vacation anyhow.†She spends the next week driving Mxyptlk crazy by being incredibly boring: working in her lab, playing with her dogs, watching TV, not committing any crimes. Actually, the news reports on TV probably would be fun to watch. A world full of people each wanting to be the hero just sound like it would have a lot of problems.

Sailor Io: “Puck’s Halloween prank was much better.†She and the Senshi do what they can locally to minimize any physical harm to or from the newly transformed individuals while working on a way to reverse the spell. She and the rest of the Senshi also try to find some way to deal with the Mxyzptlk. When negotiating with him fails, they eventually trick him into saying his name and bring everything back to normal.