Fantasy Hero PBEM

Old Man

Guest taxboy4

Re: Fantasy Hero PBEM

I'm thinking about starting a FH PBEM campaign. Home-brewed world with minor house rules.

I have very little experience running one so I think I can only let a handful of people in.

Anybody interested?

Whats PBEM?

There's nothing really there for Fantasy Hero though...

It's all kind of funky...

A DnD game (which doesn't belong there), a Harry Potter game, a post Apocalypse game, and a couple 'real world people dropped into this setting' games.

And the DnD game is the only one taking people.

I just gave myself a custom power called "House Rules cost adjuster" and then listed in the description of it what it was adjusting the costs to.

For the character I'm making so far, it made my Int cost 3 more, and my speed 3 less... for a net of zero.

OK' date=' have made campaign at Hero Central - After the Siege. I have no clue how stuff works there, just apply and we'll work it out as we go.[/quote']

Okay, I just applied. I don't have Hero Designer (math doesn't scare me :cool: ), but I don't have a driving need to play a particular character type either. If it's easier, for purposes of having a HD character file, for someone else to make a character and assign it to me, I'll accept it. If no one cares, I'll make a character to cover gaps in the party.

Looking forward to it.

Guest joen00b

I've signed up, finishing my character now and will forward it to arcady to be put into HDP format for the website (thanks again for the offer, arcady).

Works just been a little hectic and tomorrow I am training people, but will try to get it in pronto!

Once you apply, you have to wait for shadowpup to approve you.

If somebody sent me something, I didn't get it. I would send it to shadowpup as well, so he can decide on it. All I've offered to do is play typist if you don't have the app and shadowpup doesn't have the time. :)