Goblin Glider

phydaux

Re: Goblin Glider

It's referred to as "Flight Platform", and it's basically flight with focus and various advantages/limitations regarding END and how many people can use it.

This build specifically omits "bulky", but it gives an SFX reason why, so it's probably reasonable to take Bulky as well.

If you want the "it's a gadget" version' date=' pick up [i']Gadgets And Gear.[/i]

If you want the "it's a vehicle" version, pick up The HERO System Vehicle Sourcebook.

Trust me, if there's one thing I can do, it's Halloween-shaped weapons 'n' stuff. Just ask Andy about my Hobgoblin rants sometime. ;)

*waits for Andy to chime in about the Hobby rants* ;)

In general however I will have to go with the "its a vehicle" argument.

Just because the Goblins are *good* at flying them does not infact make them a power. They are a vehicle.

I tend to agree.

Would you say the same for the Royal Flush Gang's playing card flying carpets?

Yes. I would also make the same argument about Citizen V's flying wings.

They are vehicles by standard definition. They are external machines that function primarily to get the character from place to place, That is a vehicle. Plus the Cards and the Wing are commonly shown carrying more than one person. That is vehicle territory.

Gadgets are Mr. Miracles Aero discs. Or Falcon's wings,

Hawksmoor

Shouldn't you be in England frightening citizens and impressing herophiles with 50 ways to build a pumpkin bomb?

Well, I don't leave until Thursday. ;) The only thing anyone really has to be afraid of is my actually getting my hands on some Pumpkin Bombs. Mad cackles of glee and various acts of destruction would follow. :eg:

As for what I do with them in games, I'll let The Mad GM chime in. It's the origin of our local gaming saying, "You're a hero, you can take it!". ;)

Steve

I tend to agree.

Would you say the same for the Royal Flush Gang's playing card flying carpets?

I'd call those vehicles. If you don't have the vehicle books (both of which are excellent and worth buying) the Viper Air-Cycle is very easy to adapt for this sort of thing as well.