NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

Three Words: Zombie Vincent Price

NT: Signs of the Comic Book Apocalypse

And Lo, I did see two great dragons, scattering all lesser wyrms before them, and they did battle, each seeking to devour each other. About their necks were chains of gold upon which heroes hung, but the heroes would never know freedom. And one Dragon was called Marvel, and the other D.C... and long they battled in my vision...until finally, both wounded , they began to devour each other...and two became one, and that one bore upon its brow these words

"Millar EIC"

And I begged God not to let this horrid vision to ever be...

And Lo, I did see two great dragons, scattering all lesser wyrms before them, and they did battle, each seeking to devour each other. About their necks were chains of gold upon which heroes hung, but the heroes would never know freedom. And one Dragon was called Marvel, and the other D.C... and long they battled in my vision...until finally, both wounded , they began to devour each other...and two became one, and that one bore upon its brow these words

"Millar EIC"

And I begged God not to let this horrid vision to ever be...

Can someone please rep this man, I apparently have done it too recently.

Can someone please rep this man' date=' I apparently have done it too recently.[/quote']

That happens to me all the time. Got him.

"Wolverine's joined the Justice League?!"

Every movie being made is based on a comic book. :mad: :mad: :mad:

NT: Non-comic-book-based movies that should be made instead of a comic-book-based one.

EDIT: Alright already, I fixed the typo. :tonguewav

Every movie being made is based on a comic book. :mad: :mad: :mad:

NT: Non-comic-cook-based movies that should be made instead of a comic-book-based one.

"Tonight: The 11 O Clock Nudes" - When lusty aliens decide to use humanity's television against them to piggyback their 'lust waves' onto our TV signals, they start with a news station's live report. Soon the Weather bunny is wiggling her tail, the anchor man shows how his anchor hangs, and the lady reporter is "corresponding" with the camera man like you wouldn't believe...and that's just the begining. You'll laugh, you'll cry, your wife/girlfriend will slap you for taking her to see this film and declare you a perv.

NT: Non-comic-book-based movies that should be made instead of a comic-book-based one.

Movies about the United States Civil War--or even the Rwandan Civil War!--rather than Marvel's Civil War. :sick:

New Topic: Novel ways to irritate other NGD posters. (Difficulty: No making fun of other people's typos.)

New Topic: Novel ways to irritate other NGD posters. (Difficulty: No making fun of other people's typos.)

Quote from A Canticle for Leibowitz, the Foundation trilogy, Fahrenheit 451, I, Robot, and so forth.

Well, you did say "Novel" ways. :lol:

I'm not making fun of typos, I'm making a pun.