Mr. Infamy (Coversion from M&M)

Nato

Sorry Lord Laiden. It is my weak attempt at a joke.

Mr. Infamy is a villain from the M&M Freedom City book. The odd thing about him is that he has NO stats. He's an interesting character, but mainly used as plot device. The GM just gives him whatever powers he needs him to have at the time so there's no need for the stats. It's cool - check him out!

Steve, this one's for you. Quirk's impressive stats are as follows...

Hope that helps!

BTW, I'm really enjoying the material in Freedom City. You've got some very cool concepts. Good stuff for any system. I got a big kick out of Mr. Infamy and right away decided to ingegrate him into my current campaign. Pretty easy to do considering his wide open nature, but definitely adds an great element. I thought it was cool how you tied White Knight's origin into Mr. Infamy and can see how any number of villains have similar origins.

Thanks for popping by the Hero Boards!

Originally posted by Steve Kenson

Nope, looks exactly right to me, Nato!

Can't wait to see your conversion of Quirk... :D

Oh sure, you've got time to show up here on the boards of the enemy, but you can't answer my question about the Atom Family on the other boards!

Hmmmph! ;)