I have an Idea for a group of villains:

One is a mentalist

One is Super Strong

One is a Blaster

One generates Forcefields/Forcewalls

One is a Mentalist

Essentialy a group of 1 trick ponies

EXCEPT:

They have special bracelets that will allow them to share there powers with anyone who has a similar bracelet, Sooo

There all Superstrong Blasters, generating Force Fields with mental powers

The items should work for anyone who straps them on (can not remove a bracelet from the link) & the powers should fade if the character with the power is KO'd

Should also have a range of about 1-3 Km, outside of it the person with the power might as well be KO'd

Hello,

Cool concept, JmOz. Magic: The Gathering players in your group will be calling them "Sliver Bracelets" ;)...

One question though - you say the bracelet will work for anyone who straps it on. If, say, Kinetik takes down one of your team members and puts on his bracelet to get the team powers, will the other team members become speedsters too, or will it only share their innate powers?

If the bracelet only works (for whatever special-effects reason) with the team's powers, I'd probably buy each character all the powers, with the bracelet-granted powers bought through a Universal OIF (and probably in a Multipower), with perhaps an additional Limitation for not working when the person who has that power innately is KO'd/not wearing the bracelet/out of range, and another Limitation, if (as Blue suggests) two people can't use the same power at the same time.

If the bracelet will copy powers from anyone who puts it on, I'd have to go with a VPP on Universal OIF, with Limited Class of Powers available (similar to Mimic Pools), Zero-Phase no-roll Pool shifting, and the other Limitations as above. It'd be pricey either way, but it does seem a pretty powerful ability.

Straight up naked Usable By Others doesn't seem to work for me; you'd need to give it Range, have line of sight, there are the issues of who's controlling the power and paying its END, and so forth.

The whole concept definitely sounds like something a properly evil GM could have good fun with, though. :D

Hope this helps!

... hmmm.

Well, the way I'd ideally do it (AID/Succor, Add Advantage 'Usable by Others') unfortunately doesn't work, as you can't actually add Advantages, only Adders. Ah well, an elegant solution shot to sh!t. I suppose the best way to do it IS that disgustingly expensive Mimic power pool.

An additional note: I'd buy it both OIF and Independent.