Art for my Friends of Justice Pulp Hero Convention Game

rjcurrie

Kerry Connell who did the art for my SuperSquad America Champions convention game has started to do some art for my Friends of Justice Pulp Hero convention game. He has sent me the first character picture with six different looks. I know my favorite. Which one do you folks prefer?

Re: Art for my Friends of Justice Pulp Hero Convention Game

Kerry Connell who did the art for my SuperSquad America Champions convention game has started to do some art for my Friends of Justice Pulp Hero convention game. He has sent me the first character picture with six different looks. I know my favorite. Which one do you folks prefer?

#2 (middle top) and #6 (right bottom) for me. Seemed to match the photos from that era better to my recollection.

I'd go with number 3 and add a sepia tone to it. By the way' date=' is that Doc Justice's gentleman's gentleman/bodyguard?[/quote']\

Yeah, I'll probably add a sepia tone to the versions I put on the web site. Whether or not I do that for the printed versions depends on my access to a color printer among other things.

And yes, that's Sebastien Doyle, former member of His Majesty's Secret Service and Doc Justice's gentleman's gentlmenan/bodyguard.

For those who've asked about sepia. Here's the set again with a touch of sepia courtesy of Paint Shop Pro's "Aged Newspaper" effect.

Rod

Now I like #4 & #5.