Creation philosophy

Sean Waters

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Creation philosophy

This thread was reported. Shall I close it?
I'm ambivalent. I think the subject is interesting although the interactions among posters, especially me and this one guy, have spiraled into a sort of wierd I don't recall seeing on the boards before.

Correction: PART of that poem was reproduced in Poe's version of My Lips Are Sealed. I've heard about where the rest is from' date=' but I can't remember now.[/quote']

My dad used to recite that to me when I was little. I went to this site to find it when the duelish threats came outta that one guy's umm mouth...

Cat

The problem I have is that I don't want to have to go through 16 pages of posts to figure out who to punish.

This is stupid.

Well, since I was complaining to Ki-Rin about edit: his posts you can look at my posts and see if I was too strident in my complaints or if my complaints are valid or both. All I know is I used no foul language. I didn't back down. He started speaking in affected Victorian prose and mentioned duels, death, etc. Check out post #200. It's sort of a special low point on the boards. I'm a bit embarrassed, yeah me embarrassed, to be associated with it.

The problem I have is that I don't want to have to go through 16 pages of posts to figure out who to punish.

(shrug)

Post #200 has one member threatening another with a duel to the death, and says he's serious. I don't think it's that hard to figure out. :straight: