Jeffie's Back Online...

Jkeown

Re: Jeffie's Back Online...

Bitsy Baker found a magic bow and occasionally transforms into the Green Archer. Magic Arrows and pointy ears and everything. None of her clothes fit... as she reduces in size to about 4'10"...

No comments on the Elf, huh? See if this is usable in your campaign...

A 16 year old girl is granted amaxing powers by:

1. A silly Japanese cartoon.

2. A radioactive cat

3. Felinoid Aliens bent on conquering Earth who misplaced a prototype battlesuit

4. None of the above, she's a genius and constructed the Neko Suit all by herself in her parent's basement.

No comments on the Elf, huh? See if this is usable in your campaign...

A 16 year old girl is granted amaxing powers by:

1. A silly Japanese cartoon.

2. A radioactive cat

3. Felinoid Aliens bent on conquering Earth who misplaced a prototype battlesuit

4. None of the above, she's a genius and constructed the Neko Suit all by herself in her parent's basement.

Those ears make her look kinda like a bunny. I highly approve! :thumbup:

Bill.

(Need more bunnygirl pics!) ;)

Nancy Walker was an average student. Focusing her anger over her parents divorce into her martial arts training, she became a powerful fighter. One night, she followed a mysterious stranger into an old warehouse. There the stranger addressed a group of hooded minions. He would, he claimed, bestow the power of the Black Dragon on a "worthy recipient." A young man stepped forward, claiming the right to have the ritual performed on him. The old man agreed and summoned the Black Dragon. From her vantage point, Nancy heard the dragon speak... She heard him speak of worthiness and honor and saw the young man's smirking overconfidence. He awaited the Dragon's gift.

When the ritual was over, the young man felt no different, but Nancy was changed... and powerful...

Love all it Jeff. I have a challenge for you. After seeing you cat woman I think you could pull it off. I have a female mutant npc who is a foxwoman, very short light red fur on the body, the tail coming out just above the the butt. However she does not have a fox like face or ears, she is very shapely and also has long balck hair (to the middle of her back), and piercing blue eyes. She generally wears only a bikini but if you can think of some slightly better costume to accentuate her it would be great.

Ya know... that Fox chick idea is so neat, that DAZ has one of it's own... a set I do not yet possess...

http://www.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=3055

But as soon as I have it... I'll make some custom stuff for it... ;)

Most of my work consists of texturing the objects I buy from DAZ. Anyone caring to compare is welcome to do so, obviously. I'd say that working with DAZ or Poser is a bit like photography... but you get to make up the 1000 words, right?

Some of it is just outright rendering DAZ stuff straight, like Black Dragon up there. None of that one is me except the story. I'd like to encourage others to try it, but as I've said, hey... I've already spent the money, you folks just tell me what to do with it.

I'm thinking of doing a Ninja HERO webpage with DAZ art... any interest?

Guest Skaramine

Another Teenage Girl with Superpowers Render!

Chiroptera... Does she need more explanation?

Newp... just to be and be cute as a button. Got character sheets for these?