Die Faust

Duke

Hey there, I'm new to the board but I have been playing champions for a long time.

I thought I would share my newest villian with you that my PCs will be fighting against.

diefaust2.jpg

I'll post his stats after my PCs finally get around to fighting him, just incase they stop by the board.

Re: Die Faust

[is this a double-post?]

According to my German dictionary, "Faust" means "fist" (hence, the gauntlet?), and is indeed feminine. When used as the subject of a sentence, it would be "die Faust."

How/if it would change if made into a superhero name, I do not know.

Isn't Faust a shaman king character?

Acualy yes...the decendent of the infamous doctor. If I remember corectly, the doctor was considered a Demologist, and was killed by his own summoned demon. The decendent was a/is a Necromancer of some small skill. And thanks to Anna, he has his belovid Elizabeth back (as his gardian spirit/gardian ghost, and not just a pile of bones covered in an illusion).

Hopefully soon, probably by the weekend. Though our game has just started and we are playing a low point total right now so don't look for something super glamorous. He is only 150 pts, though if anyone wants to use him and his team and up their point value up be my guest.

Right now I am working on the illustration of another in his team. I'm hoping to have that done for the weekend as well.

Re: Die FaustFaustPlayer: NPC

Val** Char*** Cost
18** STR 8
17** DEX 21
16** CON 12
15** BODY 10
11** INT 1
13** EGO 6
12** PRE 2
10** COM 0
4** PD 0
3** ED 0
3** SPD 3
10** REC 6
32** END 0
45** STUN 13
*8"**RUN42"**SWIM03 1/2"**LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 86
Cost** Power END
10** Hand-To-Hand Attack +3d6 (15 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2)* 1
15** Absorption 3d6 (physical, Hand-To Hand Attack)* 0
Powers Cost: 25
Cost** Martial Arts Maneuver
5** Offensive Strike: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +1 DCV, 7 1/2d6 Strike*
4** Nerve Strike: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +1 DCV, 2d6 NND*
4** Martial Dodge: 1/2 Phase, -- OCV, +5 DCV, Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort*
4** Martial Block: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +2 DCV, Block, Abort*
4** Killing Strike: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +0 DCV, HKA 1d6 +1*
4** Fast Strike: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +0 DCV, 5 1/2d6 Strike*
Martial Arts Cost: 25
Cost** Skill
0** Acting 8-*
3** Climbing 12-*
0** Concealment 8-*
0** Conversation 8-*
0** Deduction 8-*
0** Language: English (completely fluent; literate) (4 Active Points)*
0** Paramedics 8-*
0** Persuasion 8-*
0** PS: Terrorism 8-*
3** Shadowing 11-*
3** Stealth 12-*
3** Acrobatics 12-*
3** Breakfall 12-*
1** TF: Small Motorized Ground Vehicles*
0** CK: Millenium City 8-*
Skills Cost: 16
Cost** Talent
3** Ambidexterity (-2 Off Hand penalty)*
Talents Cost: 3
Val** Disadvantages
20** Normal Characteristic Maxima*
20** Dependent NPC: Neue Ordnung 14- (As powerful as the PC; Useful Noncombat Position or Skills; Group DNPC: x8 DNPCs)*
15** Distinctive Features: Mechanical Hand (Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)*
20** Psychological Limitation: Must Triumph in Personal Combat (Common, Total)*
Disadvantage Points: 75

Base Points: 75Experience Required: 5Total Experience Available: 5Experience Unspent: 0Total Character Cost: 155

Height: 1.88 m Hair: Brown
Weight: 114.00 kg Eyes: Brown
Appearance: Personality: Walter has no bonds save that of his group the New Order. A close family relation has developed between them and he will do all that he can to protect them. Together they search for a cure to each of their individual flaws.Quote:The fires of hell are the strength behind my very fist.Background: Walter was born through a genetic process by splicing the genes of a super-human known as Panzer. A product of WWII Panzer was an experiment to breed a perfect soldier for the war. Though the research was lost Walter's own growth was done by splicing the genes of specifically chosen humans and merging them with Panzer. The reason was to attempt to perfect and analyse the process that scientist had done years before. Four others were also genetically grown successfully with him at several different times. Each case developed a genetic flaw if you will. In Walters's case he was born with a birth defect having no right hand. Later in life he was supplied with a mechanical fist. Instructed in a very confined enviroment they have been manipulated into the individuals that they are today.Powers/Tactics: Campaign Use: