Poor Scorpia

Enforcer84

I just thought of this on my way to work. In Classic Enemies, it stated that Scorpia was kind of bummed (paraphrasing here) to be surrounded by ugly freaks. So she and Feurmacher dump the other two uglies and she goes to join Eurostar. Now if the Whip and Whiteflame were still around this would be moot, but they have been jettisoned, and she is once again surrounded by ugly men. What's a girl to do? It occured to me that LeSone might not be all that ugly, but since he's blind, it wouldn't be very fulfilling for her because he couldn't constantly tell her how beautiful she was.

It sucks to be a irish ninja.

It sucks even worse to be... or I guess... have been Scorpia in my campaign.

She had a long, terrorist career. The last of Prof. Muerte's superthugs. In a small South American village without a name, after the defeat of her and the last of her agents. She was shackled to a tree stump and questioned. Agent Shirow... known as Gearhead... asked her why she did it. Why kill all those people... sew all the terror. She just smiled and said, "A lass has to be good at something." Gearhead shook his head... and then she added, "Besides... I liked it."

Gearhead pulled his sidearm and said, "Then you don't deserve to live..."

Cut away...pull back to wide angle shot of the village, heavy caliber report rings out. Startled birds rise from the deserted fields. Fade to black.

Always after her lucky charms *tsk*

Seriously, I think I can work with Scorpia in Eurostar for my world.It's been a while since I used her period, so it makes it seem like "Oh, so that's where she went to" :)

If a player makes a Europeon character, I may even tie in a grudge match into the origin for said character (if the player likes the idea).

Originally posted by Enforcer84

I just realized she filled the "slutty supervillainess" void left by Bora's death.

I can just see the guys of Eurostar talking about who to have join the team, treating it like an episode of "are you Hot?"

LOL

"Any suggestions for new recruits?"

"How about Slick from The Ultimates... He's dreamy!"

Re: Poor Scorpia

Originally posted by Enforcer84

I just thought of this on my way to work. In Classic Enemies, it stated that Scorpia was kind of bummed (paraphrasing here) to be surrounded by ugly freaks. So she and Feurmacher dump the other two uglies and she goes to join Eurostar. Now if the Whip and Whiteflame were still around this would be moot, but they have been jettisoned, and she is once again surrounded by ugly men. What's a girl to do? It occured to me that LeSone might not be all that ugly, but since he's blind, it wouldn't be very fulfilling for her because he couldn't constantly tell her how beautiful she was.

It sucks to be a irish ninja.

And to add insult to injury, not only is she surrounded by ugly men, the other female in the group is better looking then she is, AND more powerful.

Not only better-looking, but she's got a better costume. By a coincidence Mentalla has appeared in the sidebar of the posting screen. Perhaps she's keeping tabs on me (on us all)? :eek:

I have to say Scorpia's costume colour scheme seems wrong. Shouldn't it be green and black, yellow and black, or green and yellow? I just think that says "villain" and "poison" much more than two shades of blue. It reminds me a little of the "red and gold" colour schemes in "Classic Enemies", which everyone who has ever read comic books knows is generally a heroic combination.

Sorry for going slightly O/T.