Complicate the Person Above

OddHat

Re: Complicate the Person Above

L. Marcus's current rep power, 366218, is the product of the number of iron-skulled flamevipers in his menagerie (71), the number of venomous fangs per iron-skulled flameviper (2579), and the number of milliseconds one typically lives after being bitten by an iron-skulled flameviper (2).

I interrupt this thread to ask a question of Death Tribble. Recently, my friends asked me to do a British accent. I tried and for whatever reason, complained. One of my friends remarked that it seemed to her that British people were always portrayed complaining. I don't know if this is true or not, nor do I remember what I said, but it was pretty random as I didn't know what to say. Now I've never known Death Tribble to complain really although Markdoc sometimes does and I'm not sure about "V" or Doc Democracy.

My question is, do British Comedians usually complain and do British citizens complain a lot, or is this one of those totally unfair and ridiculous Stereotypes ?

Cancer was given enemas to cure his spots.

We interrupt this Complication to reply to SatinKitty. Whenever you see two British people together they will talk about he weather and complain. We don't complain and be nice about it as that is an American thing. We complain and will shake our hands at the Heavens about it. DocDemocracy will complain if on TV a Scottish team in say the Champions League are refered to as British.

In a confused, deconstructionistic version of the Robin Hood theme, Death Tribble steals patent-leather shoes from bottom-tier office workers and gives them to Vegans. After putting them on buns and microwaving them.

I knew that little guy wasn't being true to spirit of Snerf...

But it was Marcus who set things straight for me once I'd seen his designs for He-Man On Ice, I knew that musicals were a thing of the past. His choreography for Skeletor was so beautiful...