WOTC Sale!

sbarron

I don't know if this sale is nationwide or not, but my local WOTC store is selling all non-WOTC published gaming books at 70% off. The manager said that non-WOTC published stuff just wasn't selling very well, so they were having this sale and were going to stop carrying so much non-WOTC material.

I picked up the HERO System Resource Kit for about $8.00. It's something to look into if there is a WOTC store near you. Hero Games cheap!

Nothing in Mesa, AZ Either

I finally made it to the one in the Fiesta Mall in Mesa, AZ, and didn't see anything. The did have a ton of fantasy stuff, and a small smiddgen of superhero stuff, like GURPs Supers or DC Heroes. It's the only WOTC store I know of the in Phoenix area, so if you are a fantasy buff, check it out.

Yeh, I bought a bunch of stuff here in CA when they hit the 40% mark. Now that it's 70% the place is picked clean of anything that isn't a D20 offshoot.

I felt sorry a few days ago for the lone copy of the Hero System accessory pack and bought myself a second copy (coulnd't lose at 70% off). Now I have a double wall of GM screens between me and the players, which as anyone who has defended during a seige can tell you, makes all the diffrence.

When does the moat kit come out?

Hey hey, Lemming & Cosmic Man!

Clackamas WotC never has much of anything (excepting d20, of course, which I personally *despise*), but Bridgetown is THE place to go.

In fact, I was going to head out to Bridgetown today to see if the UNTIL Database had come in yet. Anybody know? :) ~J

I didn't see the USPD at Bridgetown on Thursday, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it by Wednsday next week.

I'm pretty familiar with Bridgetown. It's definitely the place to go. Other places I use for backup are the various "Things from another World" stores that are scattered around the area.

I was just annoyed that the WOTC store was worthless after I made the trip down there. Though the SCI-FI store that's also in the mall does have Hero Clix at cut rate prices if you're into that.