A Thread for Random Videos

Super Squirrel

Re: A Thread for Random Videos

aparently song three is coming out next month

Really? Great! I tried looking for some news but couldn't find any. I'm not a fan of Country, but I like this guy's sound (and the lyrics).

EDIT: And Taylor Guitars reviews one of their albums.

From Wikipedia:

The incident, which occurred on March 31, 2008 when the band was flying from Halifax to Omaha, Nebraska on United Airlines, resulted in the damage of a guitar belonging to Dave Carroll. After months of unsuccessful wrangling for reparations, Carroll wrote "United Breaks Guitars" to chronicle the real-life experience of how his guitar was broken, and the subsequent stonewalling reaction from the airline. The song became an immediate YouTube and ITMS hit upon its release in July 2009 and a public relations humiliation for United Airlines;[3] The Times reported that four days after the song's release, the company's share price "plunged by 10 per cent, costing shareholders $180 million".[4]

That's an expensive guitar, United! :doi:

It's a parody ad based off one of the more "intense" ambulance chasers in the Cleveland area. The guy who made it also made this... :D

The first one was amusing in a wtf way. The last two re Cleveland made the film-makers seem like jerks IMO. *shrug*

The first one was amusing in a wtf way. The last two re Cleveland made the film-makers seem like jerks IMO. *shrug*

Hey, isn't that Greg from "Man in the Box"? I can't say the cynical tone surprises me in the least. And I was amused with the slogan in the second video ("We're Not Detroit!")

Sonic Boom Meets Sun Dog - Not a superhero fight (although they'd be great names )

Solar Dynamics Observatory Launch, Feb 11, 2010 - A sun dog is a prismatic bright spot in the sky caused by sun shining through ice crystals. The Atlas V rocket exceeded the speed of sound in this layer of ice crystals, making the shock wave visible from the ground.