Vehicle: Gepanzerter Gehender Träger Läufer

Susano

Re: Vehicle: Gepanzerter Gehender Träger Läufer

BTW -- if anyone has any more art and/or shopped pics like this (WWII and.or modern mecha) send them my way. I'll add them to the collection and eventually work up more stats.

I should send you the pic/sheet for my "double Stalin" from a while back.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should send you the pic/sheet for my "double Stalin" from a while back.

Please do!

Oh, that reminds me, I gotta post this shopped pic of a WWII Grant/Lee.... It's a rolling pillbox with something like 20 guns mounted on it. :D

I'd make the 105 howitzer to be a multipower with some additional types of ammo. There's a HEAT round which would be some sort of AP RKA of moderate armor penetration' date=' and a smoke round as well as HE.[/quote']

I'll list that under options.

I offered my services on another thread - I've got Lightwave and photoshop and am not afraid of using them :)

If people can give me a matte/composition photo and let me know what they want inserted into it, I'm happy to give it a try.

These are a couple of rush jobs I did for a friend's Con game (they would have been better if I'd had more notice)-

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/2536/farm3gk.jpg

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/2196/foragemaize6760048maizef0bx.jpg

They aren't rendered - just photoshopped.

I offered my services on another thread - I've got Lightwave and photoshop and am not afraid of using them :)

If people can give me a matte/composition photo and let me know what they want inserted into it, I'm happy to give it a try.

Tempting... but I don't have anything in mind right now....

It should be a new thread, or possibly a supplement for Pulp Hero -

Secret Machines of the Nazis.

Or whatever that is once it is translated into suitably impressive German.

Actually, I have an idea for an American walker as well. "Pistol Packin' Pete."

It should be a new thread, or possibly a supplement for Pulp Hero -

Secret Machines of the Nazis.

Or whatever that is once it is translated into suitably impressive German.

How about "Wunderwaffen!!! - Secret German Warmachines of WW 2"?

No need to get any more "impressive German" with the title.

But I like this game of inventing bogus German names for make-believe Nazi supertanks etc. Best if I have a picture. So, If you are interested and if you have any more pics, I'll give them the prper names.

How about "Wunderwaffen!!! - Secret German Warmachines of WW 2"?

No need to get any more "impressive German" with the title.

But I like this game of inventing bogus German names for make-believe Nazi supertanks etc. Best if I have a picture. So, If you are interested and if you have any more pics, I'll give them the prper names.

That's all I have right now. And if people have the pics, and the Baron has the names, I'll develop the stats. :thumbup:

ACHTUNG! ACHTUNG! THIS IS A MESSAGE OF THE GROßDEUTSCHE SENDER - connected are all radio-stations in THE REICH, the Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia, the General Gouvernment and in the German occupied territories.

Paris, June 25 - Today, our Führer and Chancellor of the Reich, Adolf Hitler instected the newly-build blimp-docking station at the former site of the Eiffel-Tower. The first three Zeppelins will see service in the next days and will be joined by a fourth one. Der Führer was very pleased with the results and complimented in passing Dr. Müller-Müllersen "for his good work for the Reich and the population of Paris".

The Zeppelins will be used to secure civilian air-traffic to and from Paris and Berlin. (End of Message)

(Secret Report of Maurice Fuson, member of the Resistance, to General De Gaul, leader of the Free French Government in Exile, London:

"My General, the Germans have started to turn the Eiffel Tower into a docking station for four special cargo zeppelins. It turns out that the purpose of theses zeppelins is to transport a giant bomb to London to erradicate the whole city if the British govenment does not give in to the demand of Großdeutschland. The operation is code-named "Operation Normannensturm" (Operation Norman's Storm") and headed by Göring and Dr. Clausenhausen. Dr. Müller-Müllersen is an assistent of Clausenhausen. The bomb is still under construction in a secret lab in Germany - I guess at the Krupp Works in Essen. I spoke with a French worker who knowa a little German and he told me that he heard an officer mentioning the weekend of last June as a possible date for the "zeppelins to start with the servive" - so that might be the date of the operation.)

"DIES IST DIE DEUTSCHE WOCHENSCHAU! (fanfares, symbol of the Reichsadler with swastika on the movie screen)

West Front - Normandy. After first moments of limited success the British and American invasion came to a standstill since our Führer and Reichskanzler Adolf Hitler commanded the Oberkommando der Wehrmacht (OKW) (= Wehrmacht High Command) to deploy the newest of Germany's Wunderwaffen - The Schreitpanzer "Wildkatze" (Wildcat). The "Wildkatze" has firepower superior to an Allied infantry company and is especially designed for close combat in cities, towns and the hedges of Northern France. Each "Wildkatze" packs a double-charge to punch through the armor of the American Sherman tanks!

Here we show you the photo-footage taken from a killed American journalist from the battle of the village of Namur - now again safely in German hands.

Speaking of German warmachines from WWII. I offer this:

Ratte Ausf.G

Weight: 1000t

Length: 35m

Width: 14m

Height: 11m

Armaments:

280mm cannons x2

(Main turret)

Kugelblitz AA guns x 8

(smaller turrets on the main one)

Twin 88mm cannons x 1

(You have to look, but the twin 88s are located in a turret right above the Iron Cross insignia next the red 1.)

(There are also 6 secondary turrets, each with that looks like a 75mm cannon. I say 75, since the tank to the far left is a King Tiger mounting an 88 in its turret.)

Speaking of German warmachines from WWII. I offer this:

Ratte Ausf.G

Weight: 1000t

Length: 35m

Width: 14m

Height: 11m

Armaments:

280mm cannons x2

(Main turret)

Kugelblitz AA guns x 8

(smaller turrets on the main one)

Twin 88mm cannons x 1

(You have to look, but the twin 88s are located in a turret right above the Iron Cross insignia next the red 1.)

(There are also 6 secondary turrets, each with that looks like a 75mm cannon. I say 75, since the tank to the far left is a King Tiger mounting an 88 in its turret.)

I had no idea that they had OGRE's in WWII. Thank goodness AI wasn't invented until much later; the Reich might be in charge today.

I had no idea that they had OGRE's in WWII. Thank goodness AI wasn't invented until much later; the Reich might be in charge today.

They never built this... they also had plans for a 1500 ton land crusier!