Now Taking Preorders For the Champions 25th-Anniversary Special Edition!

Re: Now Taking Preorders For the Champions 25th-Anniversary Special Edition!

No' date=' not for now -- got your preorder and responded. Thanx![/quote']

I am curious (and worried), I preordered my copy of C25 and got a response back from Hero thanking me for my order which is the usual response I get when I order anything from the online store. What worres me is what I quoted from Steve Long above. Was I supposed to get a response back from my e-mail to Steve with all my pertinent info? If so I did not get that. Did my order go through properly? Am I still going to get my book?

Sorry to be a worrier but I am REALLY looking forward to this book and would hate to miss out due to a minor hiccup in the system.

Thanks.

Laser

Well, that assume's that certain key people don't give themselves carpal tunnel syndrome playing MMPORGs!!!

Ok, then the sigs would probably just be delayed (or very painful!)

Yeah!! And none of that rubber-stamp signature either!! I want AW-THEN-TICK signatures!!

I can't wait. Hero East and Hero West signatures on my Champions book. All the girls will be green with envy! :D

Hiya Guys,

Any idea when pre-orders will ship ... rough estimate wise? Since you mentioned Origins, should we start seeing them around then? That's this month, right?

Hiya Guys,

Any idea when pre-orders will ship ... rough estimate wise? Since you mentioned Origins, should we start seeing them around then? That's this month, right?

We're still shooting to have them at Origins, which is the end of June. Depending on how many days before the show they're done, we may be able to get the store orders out before the show, but I wouldn't count on it. More likely, we'll get the first ones special delivery in Columbus and then fill the store orders when we get back, somewhere shortly after the 4th. We'll firm up those dates as we get closer, but that's the general time frame. dw

We're still shooting to have them at Origins' date=' which is the end of June. Depending on how many days before the show they're done, we may be able to get the store orders out before the show, but I wouldn't count on it. More likely, we'll get the first ones special delivery in Columbus and then fill the store orders when we get back, somewhere shortly after the 4th. We'll firm up those dates as we get closer, but that's the general time frame. dw[/quote']

If you get them in time, perhaps you could even save some cash by having the principles sign them at Origins? Hmm... that could even save HEROdom some cash?

:angel:

If you get them in time, perhaps you could even save some cash by having the principles sign them at Origins? Hmm... that could even save HEROdom some cash?

:angel:

Well, for people buying them at the show, yes. We won't be getting the whole shipment at the show- no place to receive them or ship them out again, and no time either. It wouldn't save us or you guys any money to have to carry signed books with us back to SF from Columbus and ship them from there. It's cheapest to receive them all at once, and send the shipment of "books to be signed" all at once to Steve. dw

I am curious (and worried), I preordered my copy of C25 and got a response back from Hero thanking me for my order which is the usual response I get when I order anything from the online store. What worres me is what I quoted from Steve Long above. Was I supposed to get a response back from my e-mail to Steve with all my pertinent info? If so I did not get that. Did my order go through properly? Am I still going to get my book?

The response I sent you is the same response I sent everyone, pretty much (some people got a slightly different one if they requested a specific number or something). Nothing to worry about.

The response I sent you is the same response I sent everyone' date=' pretty much (some people got a slightly different one if they requested a specific number or something). Nothing to worry about.[/quote']

Cool, thank you!