I am hot!

Siren

Re: I am hot!

Can I use entangle and drain speed?

Yes, you can Link those powers.

So 1d6 would take away that many actions? Help me out how can I make that work.

Actually, you would roll Xd6 and add the results together; for every full point of Speed that this result bought, you would Drain that from the opponent. On average, you would need 3d6 to Drain a single point of Speed.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone have any cool extra powers I would love to hear you idea.

Good god, do you have about 12 years? I think among this group there are easily enough cool extra powers to post 2 or 3 a day for the next decade!

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBikle

uh oh...

Yup. :think:

Sorry guyz, I am too blonde to get that. Or is it an insdie joke? :P

Hey how do I give reps for all your GREAT help? I would rather give hugs, but travel expences would be way to high. LOL

Sorry guyz, I am too blonde to get that. Or is it an insdie joke? :P

Hey how do I give reps for all your GREAT help? I would rather give hugs, but travel expences would be way to high. LOL

I think the problem started with the title of this thread "I AM HOT!"

It was then followed with the 'if you want to chat, email/pm me.'

Every once in a while someone shows up and wants to use this board as some kind of online booty-call.

I believe that is the 'uh-oh' they were referring to.

Here is something that is inspired by Ghost-Angel's excellent Entangle build and a "STUN" power that was discussed on the boards some months back:

Suppress STUN 10d6 (standard effect: 30 points), Side Effects, (May Make Women Jealous; +0), Personal Immunity (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2), Area Of Effect (16" Radius; +1), Continuous (+1) (212 Active Points); No Conscious Control (-2), Limited Power (Works on Men Only; -1), Limited Power (Can Only Affect Someone Once/Turn; -1), Limited Power (Cannot Be Maintained and Effect Terminates at the End Of Phase; -1), Limited Power (Character Must Be Clearly Visible; -1/2), No Range (-1/2), Activation Roll 15- (-1/4)

Real Cost: 28

This should CON-Stun most characters that are subject to the power unless they have a CON+Power Defense of 30 or more. The fact that the Suppress can't be maintained and ends at the end of the Phase, means that the STUN returns almost immediately. Note that Normals should be knocked on their butts by this power. I added an Activation Roll is because for the simple fact that someone might not have taken a very close look at the character in any specific Phase. I would handwave the Activation if she were the only character visible, or similar situation that would call attention to her.

If you hang around these boards long enough you probably will become that good. :D

Wait for the moment when you are watching a movie/show and you see something cool and you think: "I would build that with «insert power build here»." :rolleyes:

..Limited Power Power Only Works On Men (-1)' date=' No Range (-1/2) Real Points: 22..[/quote']

I think that if you talk to your GM about the effect you want, then maybe an extra 44 points of COM might do the trick. Alternitavely half into PRE and then a massive bonus to a skill like seduction. Stat and skill combinations can often be more flexible than a power as long as your GM okays the concept.

Alternitavely half into PRE and then a massive bonus to a skill like seduction.

I think Seduction is more of an "active attempt", whether knowingly or not; from Siren's description, this works because the character has a legacy from her ancestors.

Passive attractiveness is COM, active attractiveness is Seduction, and we're still debating how to stat out "does well in bed" :D

Siren's description' date=' this works because the character has a legacy from her ancestors.[/quote']

Exactly!

But some of the powers will will be active like her voice. Though I am not sure I am going to make it area effect or not. Though her looks are passive.

This is such a fun character to build, I just know it will be even better to play. It might even be fun to make it into a halloween costume & then wear it to the next comic convention. You get in free if you are in costume ;-)