25th Anniversary Special Edition Now In Store!

That's right, gang, the book is finished and being printed right now, so we've opened up the store for final payments from everybody who already put down their deposit. It's still a couple of weeks away from actually shipping, but we'd appreciate it if people could get their payments in as soon as is convenient- we'd really like to have to do as few shipments cross-country for signatures, etc., as possible, and especially for people who requested specific numbers in the run, the more we have confirmed and in hand when they arrive the easier this whole megillah of counting and numbering will be to manage. We'll turn the product around as quickly as we can, but it's probably most realistic to expect your book in, say, 4-6 weeks, somewhat longer if you're getting autographs. We'll try our best to beat that prediction, of course.

A couple of notes: Please only buy this product if you've already put in your deposit. If you missed it the first time around, we hope to have a few left over after the prepayers are taken care of, but there are no guarantees at this point. (Your best bet, of course, is to come to one of the big summer shows, but even then we can't guarantee having any.) There are three separate "products" to buy- the remainder of the basic payment after the deposit, the $10 charge for a specific number in the run, and the $10 charge for extra shipping for books signed by both myself and Steve. Please purchase only the "special features" you actually want, and only purchase the "specific number" item if you've already reserved a number with Steve.

Thanks again to everybody who supported this project- it's been all kinds of fun and we really hope you'll like the result! dw

Re: 25th Anniversary Special Edition Now In Store!

I got so enthusiastic I went ahead and orderd the Ultimate Speedster too.

Woot Woot!

With a name like Hyper-Man, whoda thunk it?

I was going to do the same... and decided to avoid a "discussion" about me buying too many books. Like it is possible to have too many book?!?!

Still, I need me some The Ultimate Speedster.

So, if The Ultimate Skill is TUS, what is The Ultimate Speedster's abbreviation?

Re: 25th Anniversary Special Edition Now In Store!

Still' date=' I need me some [i']The Ultimate Speedster.

[/i]

Yes, you do. It's quite cool (it may rate as my favorite of the Ultimate books once I've completely absorbed it).

Of course, what I really need to fully appreciate The Ultimate Speedster is a set of Hero Designer prefabs for all of the powers in it (that's a big fat hint Steve - I'm ready to give you guys some more money.)