Class of the Titans

Logan D. Hurricanes

Re: Class of the Titans

All seven of the main characters are up on my website here now. The first three have been updated, too. Please feel free to comment.

Tonight's notes:

-Jay has a photonic shield like Cap'n America's energy shield. It looks pretty cool, but I've never seen it before, and he discovered it throws him off by the end. Doesn't seem to be permanent so I'm not going to worry about it.

-Jay is a perfectionist. I should have seen it before, but it came into focus tonight. I'll have to work that into the disads somehow.

-Odie created a danger-room style simulation for combat training; only the warriors took part, not surprisingly.

-Neil's ancestry came into play more prominently as he becomes haunted by Echo (who is a pretty cool character)

-Herry: I just can't get the image of Bob Hope out of my mind...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odie doesn't actually know all that much about Greek mythology outside of the Odyssey. Jay and Archie both know more about it than he does. He also doubtless only has a strength of 8. Atlanta's also a little slow based on the top speed she occasionally demonstrates, although she doesn't use it much in combat.

Odie doesn't actually know all that much about Greek mythology outside of the Odyssey. Jay and Archie both know more about it than he does.

Odie seemed the expert when Jay died, but that could have been research for the trip to Hades, too. I'll adjust that. Sounds like Archie's needs to be boosted then, too.

He also doubtless only has a strength of 8. Atlanta's also a little slow based on the top speed she occasionally demonstrates, although she doesn't use it much in combat.

I've only seen her in short blurry sprints. Should I up her running speed, or her SPEED to 5 you think?

I'd give her a non-combat multiple. Her actual ability to act is not higher than Archie or Jay, just her ability to get from place to place in a hurry.

As for Odie, it's possible that he's "bought his Greek Mythology up with experience" since the first episode when he didn't know much about this stuff but Jay and Archie were startlingly knowledgeable. Now that I think about it, Archie's actual knowledge is Greek Poetry, not mythology, though. Everything he knows, he knows from the classical greek poets. Which means of course that he reads Greek.

It seems unusual that this fun cartoon isn't shown in the U S A ! I would think that a Canadian cartoon maker would be aiming for a U S audience.

The good news is that season two is being created right now, and they're looking into getting the season one DVDs to the market. Don't know how long it will take, but they're working on it!

Great write-ups. What Export Template are you using? Really nice design. Crisp and professional.

:thumbup:

Thanks! The template is courtesy of Killer Shrike, he uses them for his Millenium City page and he posted it in a thread here. There's a red version down the page as well. Thanks again, Shrike!

I'm still gathering notes and making adjustments all the time, but I'm pretty happy with the main seven characters at this point. (I'll wait a few more days to update, mostly minor stuff.) I'm going to move on and start getting some DNPC, villain and setting information put together, try to get a good campaign info batch put together before I don't get to see it anymore. I may have to pick up Teen Champions for some ideas. I put together a logo for my page, too. There was a commercial tonight for Ben10...coming this Fall! Maybe they'll get some kind of exchange program going :D

Notes from last few episodes:

-Best line: Theresa: "Zeus is our janitor? He's way over-qualified!"

-Best moment: Sneaking past the giant guards in ancient Tartarus, the guard is eagerly studying a scroll. When the scroll falls we see it's a sexy painting of a nymph.

-Odie has some unluck...but he can hotwire a car.

-Now that I've seen the Hephaestus Whip in action more I'm adding 'only after a grab' to the killing attack. After it wraps around something he has to give it a good pull to cut anything.

-Olympia High exists in another dimension. Technically.

CotT%20Small%20Badge%2002.png

• 3 years later...