My Pulp art

Chimpira

Re: My Pulp art

More great stuff' date=' Chimpira. Have you ever sent anything to DoJ? Your stuff is as good as some of the art they've used, if not better.[/quote']

I would not mind doing some work for them and I am going to look into submitting. I did some work a while back for Digital Hero and one of my pictures was put into the 'You got to have character.' book.

Excellent stuff, I recognize the masked, trench coat , and twin club wielder from before. Everything looks great.

Thanks

QM

Yeah. I was not certain if I had posted that before. Man, that was a long time ago :) . Most of the current batch I have had for some time but I am working on some new stuff as well. Trying to get back into the swing of things as an artist.

Here is Doctor Mayfaire and his two assistants Mandy and Sandy. You knew that if I had a Talking Gorilla that I just had to have a brain in the jar' date=' right?[/quote']

Reminds me of a famous GenCon Hero character, a Brain in a Jar with a secret identity, His secret identity? A different brain in a jar. :)

Hi. I did some art a while back for a pulp inspired story and I incorporated a lot of the characters into my Pulp game. I hope you do not mind my posting some of it.

*dances around like a kid*

Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome!

Awesome!

*ahem*

jak:hush: