VILLAINS, VANDALS, AND VERMIN -- What Would *You* Like To See?

Steve Long

Re: VILLAINS, VANDALS, AND VERMIN -- What Would *You* Like To See?

Maybe we could get a certain Australian martial artist who claims to be from another dimension' date=' even though most people think he's just a comic book character.... :eg:[/quote']

I could dig that ... the thing I miss from Champions is a sense of legacy. I think that's why I'm more of a DC fan than Marvel. But then I degress ...

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could dig that ... the thing I miss from Champions is a sense of legacy.
Since 5E' date=' I've always found a way to bring in Seeker and the Champions ([i']sans[/i] Defender) into my campaign world, be it as students at Ravenwood or coming through a dimensional portal.

I think that's why I'm more of a DC fan than Marvel.
I always thought people who preferred DC over Marvel just had better taste. :D

I's love to see a section on beasts: animals, quasi-intelligent alien monsters, extradimensional insects, superpowered dogs, and so forth. Pop up all the time in comics, and make for a nice change from Supervillain Of The Week syndrome. Probably not enough to fill a seperate Bestiary, but could make a nice chapter of VVV.

Sounds good to me!!!

More villains with a lower power level. Right now' date=' I use less than eight percent of published material because it's too mighty.[/quote']

Interesting... what power level do you play at?

I ask, because I often have the opposite problem... at least with the villains defenses... they often seem to light for my heroes... which can make for some very short, one-sided battles.

D'oh! It hit me yesterday that I already have access to a master villain I've wanted to revamp but haven't had the opportunity: Sunburst. So I'll do him and a couple of other Project-created followers. Problem solved. ;)

Sweet!!!

I was wondering if we'd ever get a revival of Project Sunburst. Sounds like a great story line to reopen...

And the potential for interesting story lines... like, when Sunburst goes after Radium... hmmm....

I would like to see examples of duplication at the 25' date=' 50, and 75%. I have not seen any examples of this.[/quote']

I would like to see examples of duplication at the 25' date=' 50, and 75% level.[/quote']

Hmm, that looks to be at the 75% level. :D

Guest Goradin

Just got Nobles Knights and Necromancers and I plan on updating Sargarth to the modern age as my master vampire villian and he should be a doozy even for Champions characters. I also saw the Lts. of Kal Turak which with some work may be easy to use as henchmen for Takofanes. So some of my requests above have been taken care of, by other genre books.

Just need the Nazi villian. I really like the way M&M did up SHADOW in the agent book. I do not play M&M but I do read their books for ideas.

Villian Team How about the Corruptors Of All? I have'nt seen them since the original EnemiesIII,while we're at it what about DeathStroke from the orignal Enemies Book,Mass Reaction from Villiany Unbound and a brand new version of Terror INC to stir the pot in the New CU?

master villian Why don't we go for a cosmic level master villian,Like the Infinite Man,or Demonicus Rex from Invaders?

For solo villians, how about bringing back Fire & Ice, Hideous,Death Angel,Brother Basilisk,the Dash,The Anihilator and Microwave.

Take a deep breath, Phantom GM. Are you sitting down? This might come as a shock to you, but hear goes.

DOJ (who publishes the new HERO SYSTEM) dosen't own thoes charaters anymore. And thoes which thay still own, Steve is not intrested in and willnot put into a book.

Not even if Dennis Mahonie pays DOJ a few thousand to do so (since he owns Corruptors Of All, Death Anngel, Brother Basilisk, The Dash, The Anihilator, and many other charaters). This is also why in his company he had to change the names of a few to many charaters in his comic book line (like Foxbat becoming The Flying Fox, Dr. Destroyer becoming Dr. Death, ect).

Yes, I miss a few clasic villians also. I would like to see Hidious in the new book (proably as part of The Director Of Crime's Crime Troup). But chances are not so good.

So I will take whatever DOJ publishes, go out and get the pre-5ed stuff, and make a conversion.