HERO System GOOGLE Search

Killer Shrike

Re: HERO System GOOGLE Search

Just went to check out the site. There seems to be a problem with the banner: images/herogamestitlebanner01.jpg is not found.

Yeah, when they recently redid the HERO Games boards the old images were removed so the link no longer resolves. I've asked for that one to be restored or an alternate one to be recommended, but no dice.

If someone happens to have the old logo handy, send it to me and Ill host it myself, but in the meantime no banner.

I am not sure what the old logo on your Hero / Google search page was. Was it something like this? I imagine that the size is wrong anyway.

Heh...I'm an idiot. Turns out I had a copy of the old banner sitting around in the images directory of my site already. I noticed when I was starting to use yours.

Anyway, all fixed up now.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I dropped a slash by mistake. I'm a terible typist.

As far as the links in the top bar go... to become compliant with our host's policies I had to change all the pages to be all lower case. The guy who maintains the code for the bar across the top hasn't yet made the changes there. Sorry.

http://www.rcuhero.net

• 1 year later...

Hey I Have an Site it is just starting up but the Goal of it is to be driven by user content and have content Featured by the users of the Hero system Community.

You can Find it here - http://sites.google.com/site/heroesandbeyond/

It is currently in its Conception but I plan to do allot more to it.

I am Adding on to it every day so please add it.

Hey I Have an Site it is just starting up but the Goal of it is to be driven by user content and have content Featured by the users of the Hero system Community.

You can Find it here - http://sites.google.com/site/heroesandbeyond/

It is currently in its Conception but I plan to do allot more to it.

I am Adding on to it every day so please add it.

I'll be more than glad to add it once you have some content. In the meantime it would serve no purpose since there's nothing for search bots to pick up on the site so it wouldn't come up on a search anyway.