Where can I find "Vipers Nest"?

shafti76

Re: Where can I find "Vipers Nest"?

Older editions of Champions sets would have it. I believe they also included it in the special 25th anniversary edition.
Viper's Nest is not in my copy of the 25th anniversary edition. The Island of Dr. Destroyer is, perhaps that is what you were thinking of.

Viper's Nest was reprinted in the VIPER Sourcebook printed in 1993, the adventure write-up starts on page 169 of that book. I don't know of a legitimate electronic version of the scenario.

Pyramid Comics and Games in Sierra Vista, Arizona had a copy last time I was there. Given that it had been there for at least three years at the time, it may still be there even though almost two years have passed since then.

Not very helpful, huh? I tried.

Edit: I did find some contact info for you...

Address:

108 West Fry Boulevard

Sierra Vista, Arizona 85635

United States

Venue Type: Store

Phone: 520-458-2786

Still not too helpful, huh?

Viper's Nest is not in my copy of the 25th anniversary edition. The Island of Dr. Destroyer is, perhaps that is what you were thinking of.

If you soak the book overnight in lemon juice and put it in the oven for 30 minutes at 400 degrees the invisible writing shows up, revealing the adventure.

Or not.

Yeah, Island of Dr. D must be it.

Sure something with it shows up on ebay every so often.

I'd go with the 1993 VIPER book if possible. That's under 4th Ed, so closer to the current rules. As well, that version of the scenario was more developed, having more scenes and a greater link between them, than the original boklet which was included in the 2nd Ed boxed set. [bTW, there was no 1st Ed Boxed Set - 1st Ed was just a rulebook.]