Justice Squadron: TNG

Corven_Ren

Re: Justice Squadron: TNG

Here's what I've got so far for Scion' date=' the son of Namor & Susan Storm. It's [i']very[/i] rough, and still needs a good bit of work, but suggestions are encouraged and welcome.

Well for one I would need a more detailed background...and a good reason Namor would steal Sue's DNA...if that's the route your going. As I mentioned above...Namor did not have the facination with Sue in my universe that he didi in the comics.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well for one I would need a more detailed background...

That's why I said "very rough". ;)

and a good reason Namor would steal Sue's DNA...if that's the route your going. As I mentioned above...Namor did not have the facination with Sue in my universe that he did in the comics.

He wanted an heir, but wanted to make sure his son was powerful and so sought out powerful female metahumans/mutants? Would that work?

OR, Namor was wanting an heir, and sought out an Atlantean mate, but they still needed some help since his hybrid genome was making the pairing somewhat difficult (the fact his parents had no problems was a one-in-a-billion fluke). One of Namor's enemies -- Attuma, Llyra, Warlord Krang, someone -- had scientists loyal to them infiltrate the project and replace Namor's mate's genetic material with that of a surface worlder. Why? So the son would have even less Atlantean blood, and so less claim to the throne and be generally physically weaker (and easy to kill, which would affect Namor). But, unknown to the conspirators, the human DNA was that of the superpowered Sue Storm, due to [some as-yet determined plot contrivance].

That's why I said "very rough". ;)

He wanted an heir, but wanted to make sure his son was powerful and so sought out powerful female metahumans/mutants? Would that work?

OR, Namor was wanting an heir, and sought out an Atlantean mate, but they still needed some help since his hybrid genome was making the pairing somewhat difficult (the fact his parents had no problems was a one-in-a-billion fluke). One of Namor's enemies -- Attuma, Llyra, Warlord Krang, someone -- had scientists loyal to them infiltrate the project and replace Namor's mate's genetic material with that of a surface worlder. Why? So the son would have even less Atlantean blood, and so less claim to the throne and be generally physically weaker (and easy to kill, which would affect Namor). But, unknown to the conspirators, the human DNA was that of the superpowered Sue Storm, due to [some as-yet determined plot contrivance].

That would work :D

Which "that"? The first or second? :confused:

(It's been a long & stressful week for me.)

This one

, Namor was wanting an heir, and sought out an Atlantean mate, but they still needed some help since his hybrid genome was making the pairing somewhat difficult (the fact his parents had no problems was a one-in-a-billion fluke). One of Namor's enemies -- Attuma, Llyra, Warlord Krang, someone -- had scientists loyal to them infiltrate the project and replace Namor's mate's genetic material with that of a surface worlder. Why? So the son would have even less Atlantean blood, and so less claim to the throne and be generally physically weaker (and easy to kill, which would affect Namor). But, unknown to the conspirators, the human DNA was that of the superpowered Sue Storm, due to [some as-yet determined plot contrivance].

Hey, here is my submission for Spider-Lad.

I am still trying to work on the Spider Tracers, I am having to total mental block on how to construct them. If anyone has ideas, send them my way!

Don't know if this is the best way, but my own Spider-Man homage uses this:

9 Spider Tracers: Detect Spider Tracers 13- (Radio Group), Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees), Telescopic: +10, Tracking, 6 Recoverable Continuing Charges lasting 1 Day each (+0); OIF (-1/2), Restrainable (Bugs can be destroyed; -1/2) [6 rc]

Don't know if this is the best way, but my own Spider-Man homage uses this:

9 Spider Tracers: Detect Spider Tracers 13- (Radio Group), Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees), Telescopic: +10, Tracking, 6 Recoverable Continuing Charges lasting 1 Day each (+0); OIF (-1/2), Restrainable (Bugs can be destroyed; -1/2) [6 rc]

That looks better than what I had, thanks!

Hey, here is my submission for Spider-Lad.

I am still trying to work on the Spider Tracers, I am having to total mental block on how to construct them. If anyone has ideas, send them my way!

Heh..amusing that the concept I was going to go with is pretty much exactly the same. Name being Ben, mother being Felicia...

Submissions So Far

Checkmate

Valkyrie- Daughter of Thor Odinson and Wonder Woman

Querysphinx

Plastyque- Daughter of Reed & Susan Richards

Beast

Silk Detective- Clone Created by Dr. Destroyer using Forge & Illyana Rasputin's DNA

Alamias

Moon Knight II- Son of Marc Spector the original Moon Knight & Marlene Alraune

RocketsRedGlare

Spider Lad- Son Of Spider Man & Black Cat.

Dr. Archeville

Scion- Geneticlly Engineered son of Namor & Susan Richard (Still Work In Progress I believe)

Propose Submissions (Not official yet but were discussedand am hoping for them)

Aylwin13

Wildcard- Son of Gambit & Rogue

McCoy

Tornado Fist- Daughter of Ironfist & Cyclone

Oops my bad Checkmate I will fix it

Phew had me worried :)

I've updated the character sheet, realized I left some Disads out of the background and forgot to make the Bracers and Spear OIF. So I added Missile Reflection with the extra points.

Is there some idea of technology level? Do we finally have flying cars? Brain-implant internet access? Do cops have Iron Man-level armor for their SWAT teams?

Ok

1) The cars do not fly but there are no pure gasoline engines anymore. These were outlawed in 2020. Most cars or hybrids though there are some pure electric.

2) No brain implants..However there are wrist computers that are as powerful as our modernday desktops.

3)Swat teams do have assault armor for handeling supervillains.

Guess I’m behind the curve, just starting work on a character now.

I have two ideas.

Sigrid Maddox, aka Sapphire, the daughter of Jamie Maddox, the multiple man, and Aeryka Scott, the Green Lantern. She inherited both her parent’s powers, which interact oddly. As Sapphire duplicates, her Green Lantern abilities (which are actually shades of Blue) are defused. So, the more Sapphires there are, the weak each ones powers become.

Erika Jeffries, aka Hellfire, the daughter of Madison Jefferies, who inherited her father’s ability to with machines, and has found the Ghost Rider motorbike. Unaware what it was, she rebuilt it into a robot body modelled on her father's Box robot. To her surprise, her 'Box' had a fierce appearance, including a flame motif and flame throwers.

When she merges with it, she becomes Hellfire.

Ok

1) The cars do not fly but there are no pure gasoline engines anymore. These were outlawed in 2020. Most cars or hybrids though there are some pure electric.

2) No brain implants..However there are wrist computers that are as powerful as our modernday desktops.

3)Swat teams do have assault armor for handeling supervillains.

Just trying to figure out if everyone has a household HERBIE by this point in time. Unleashing Richards/Stark/Pym/McCoy/Irons/Magnus/Caulder/Luthor can lead to a lot of mad science in a 20 year window, even more if they've been around for decades longer.

Here's my latest version of Scion' date=' though he's still a little incomplete. I've got his background & personality down, and his disadvantages picked, but still have about 25 points left to spend. Suggestions are welcome![/quote']

Way back in the good old days, Namor demonstrated the ability to absorb electricity, and discharge it like an electric eel. (Which is not actually how eels work, but never mind)

You might also consider oceanography and marine biology skills.

And somebody somewhere ought to know who the secret gene donor is. Perhaps Krang worked through a human intermediary like Dr.Doom or Lex Luthor or the Kingpin to get the genetic samples, and that intermediary gave Krang Sue Storm-Richards's genes for some sinister purpose of his own.