whatever happened the STRIKE FORCE?

bubba smith

Re: whatever happened the STRIKE FORCE?

I don't think that the Strikeforce characters were ever officially part of the CU. IIRC, Strikeforce was a universe on its own and created by Aaron Allston. There was some discussion some time ago about Aaron revitalizing the world and, last I knew, he was working on some way of releasing it. But, like I said, it was some time ago. I know I'd love to see it come back expanded and such ;)

When I talked to Aaron at Owlcon a few months ago, he said it's still something he hopes to do someday as a self-publishing venture, but it's nowhere near the top of his priorities right now, which involve writing for real money and completing work on a film he wrote and directed.

• 3 weeks later...

If I remember correctly they were in a match against the Brain Busters (Tully Blanchard and Arn Anderson) at Wrestlemania 5.

Rick Martel left the match for Chico Santana to get pummeled.

Rick then went on to be a model, and even had a pin to prove it, and even marketed his own brand of cologne called "Arrogance."

Surprised you didn't know that.

If I remember correctly they were in a match against the Brain Busters (Tully Blanchard and Arn Anderson) at Wrestlemania 5.

Rick Martel left the match for Chico Santana to get pummeled.

Rick then went on to be a model, and even had a pin to prove it, and even marketed his own brand of cologne called "Arrogance."

Surprised you didn't know that.

Wow. :nonp:

You must be a founding member of the Non-Sequitor Society. Their motto is "We don't make sense, but we do like pizza!" :winkgrin:

i'm asking about the phoss boss's team AS PHOSTHEUS WAS NICKNAMED

Do you mean Phosphene?

Leader of Strikeforce and turned into the villain Phantasm by Azor. He was eventually cured by the other Blood and went on to marry La Panthere