Question on Golden Age of Champions

Wakshaani

Been a while ... a LONG while ... since I've seen the book, but, I recall near the end, with the villains, there was a group picture with Victory, Fletcher, Illy Smith, and a few others.

Could anyone A) upload a shot of that pic and,

B) list who the heroes were in there?

My OCD triggered and I don't think that I'll be able to sleep without it.

Be much obliged.

Re: Question on Golden Age of Champions

this one from the original book 1985

Been a while ... a LONG while ... since I've seen the book, but, I recall near the end, with the villains, there was a group picture with Victory, Fletcher, Illy Smith, and a few others.

Could anyone A) upload a shot of that pic and,

B) list who the heroes were in there?

My OCD triggered and I don't think that I'll be able to sleep without it.

Be much obliged.

Yes, there'll be a newer, even better, version at some point. It's one of Darren's "I work on this when there's nothing else more pressing to work on" projects. When it's done, it's done, and it will go on the schedule. Until then, it will not be put on any schedule, so there's no deadline pressure.

Good to hear! It was always a fun book, and I always looked forward to seeing a write-up of more heroes than just Vanguard. The rest of the 'team' looked interesting and teh setting's a blast. I mean, heck, what player *doesn't* want to punch some Ratzi right in the mush, right?

We're going to have to move Darren into a new office building. He'll never get GAC finished if he's spending all his time ogling Sigourney Weaver while she's doing Pilates.

Good to hear! It was always a fun book' date=' and I always looked forward to seeing a write-up of more heroes than just Vanguard. The rest of the 'team' looked interesting and teh setting's a blast. I mean, heck, what player *doesn't* want to punch some Ratzi right in the mush, right?[/quote']

Just so you're aware, the Fifth Edition version of GAC will not feature any of Chris Cloutier's characters from the original book. As I understand, it will draw heavily on Darren's Golden Age campaign background and characters, with new additions specifically for the 5E Champions Universe.

OTOH if you can find Golden Age Champions for Fourth Edition, that book was written and largely illustrated by Cloutier, and includes full stats for several of the characters in the illustration you love, including Vanguard, Fletcher (the archer), Saladin (guy in the turban, a mystic), and Shadowcat (female gadget-using martial artist). The other members of the team, the "Crime Busters," who appear in that illo, weren't carried forward to Fourth Edition GAC. FWIW they were Illy Smith (fairly obvious which one that is), Cannonball (the short guy), Saladin's sidekick Akbar (big mustachioed man), and a little wind-up "Fletcherbot."

maybe some of the GAC could be tied into RANDALS RAIDERS from PULP HERO, since that group,or its sucssesors would be active in ww2

alternately blending PULP HERO with low power champions would be a good way to improvise aGACcampaign any gadgets would count as wierd science