Answers & Questions

Klytus

A: I refuse to work under these conditions any longer! I quit!

Q - I can't just fire you or have you killed because your daddy's the Nest Leader, so instead I'm assigning you to VIPER's latest project: the infiltration of C.L.O.W.N.!

A - Stop digging.

A: When your nation is run largely through nepotism, you tend to see things like this happen. 

Q - Do you really think the next election will feature Jeb Bush vs. Hillary Clinton?

A - Be somewhere else.

A: You know you bought the wrong video when everyone in Japan speaks fluent Italian.

Q - Wait, are the gangsters in this movie Yakuza or La Cosa Nostra? I'm so confused....

A - That's pretty ugly, even for an iguana.

A: I'll have a triple bacon cheese-burger with onion-rings and a massive coronary.

Q: You are required to commit suicide, but you are permitted to choose the means of your demise. How do you want to die?

A: Take comfort, son. Someday, all of this will be yours! Well, at least what's left after the estate taxes come due....

Q: You say you lost your big-screen in time vortex? Have you checked the top of Mt. Rushmore?

A: They have enough C-4 to put Arnold Schwarzenegger into orbit.

Q: What did the reviewer mean when he said the new Terminator movie would be a blast?

A: Apparently, the new password is, "Open the damned door, you asshat".

A: Apparently, the new password is, "Open the damned door, you asshat".

Q - What do you mean, the password isn't 'Swordfish'? The password is always 'Swordfish'!

A - I'd rather not spend the evening with that man, if it's all the same to you.

Q: Gilbert Gottfried needs a date to the Tonys. Interested?

A: Even if I would make a million dollars for it, I'm not quacking like a duck for your movie.

Q - So, Gilbert, since you got fired from those Aflac commercials, I hear you could use some extra cash. Have I got an offer for you....

A - The kiss my lover brings, she brings to me.