Answers & Questions

Klytus

A - No, I told her to shave the pig and boil the apples.

Q: What are these apple peels doing all over the floor, and is that pork soup I smell in the air?

A: Of course, what you don't seem to understand is that around here we don't use matches or kerosene to light a fire. In fact, we don't need to light fires because we always have one handy anyway. Now WILL YOU PLEASE STOP SCREAMING!?

Q: What are these apple peels doing all over the floor, and is that pork soup I smell in the air?

A: Of course, what you don't seem to understand is that around here we don't use matches or kerosene to light a fire. In fact, we don't need to light fires because we always have one handy anyway. Now WILL YOU PLEASE STOP SCREAMING!?

Q: I WAS ONLY ASKING FOR FIRESTORM TO COME OUT SO THAT WE COULD HAVE SOME FUN.

A: Kirk with a Mord Sith.

A: Kirk with a Mord Sith.

Q: I want you to come up with a ship so obscure that nobody else at the con could possibly have thought of it! Any ideas?

A: Yes, I know it's one of the greatest achievements in cybergenetics history. But don't just stand there admiring my work. RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Q: And now for my encore -- "Royals" played by a 30-piece orchestra of kazoos!

A: If you stand firm in your alliance, you have nothing to fear except what's about to come out of those woods!

Q: Sauron, with this big army that surrounds you, teamed with the Dark Lord, is there anything that you fear?

A: That problem calls for a dunce.

A: I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over your shirt.

Q: Hi, pal! I just got back from my vacation in Hawaii, and man was it great! I got all kinds of souvenirs, had the best surfing day of my life, and got hear some great -- hey, are you listening?

A: Only little people pay taxes, which is why Hobbits never have enough money.

A: Please excuse me while I go into the other room to laugh my ass off. Please ignore my fist pounding on the wall. If you don't hear from me in 5 minutes, you may want to call a paramedic.

Q - You know that the Cleveland Browns are going to win three Super Bowls in the next ten years with Johnny Manziel as their quarterback, don't you?

A - Just let it go.

A: That is Mephesto's zodiac.

Q: I have to sell my soul to get my palm read? Why?

A: Give you something for your soul? Since you offered it me it's mine already, so why should I bother to give you something for it? I'll just take it now, if you don't mind. Actually, I'll take it now whether you mind or not....