Answers & Questions

Klytus

A: When I'm done with you, you will eat Danger and s*** Victory! NOW DROP AND GIVE ME FIFTY!

Q: I know you want to build a champion football team, Coach, but what's with all the heavy weaponry?

A: Somehow I think this new planet to which we are relocating the human race, and for which we have abandoned the Earth, is not quite living up to the advertisements.

Q: I know you want to build a champion football team, Coach, but what's with all the heavy weaponry?

A: Somehow I think this new planet to which we are relocating the human race, and for which we have abandoned the Earth, is not quite living up to the advertisements.

Q: This is a wonderful planet - wide open spaces, 1.02g, oxy-notro atmo, plentiful resources. Just one question - where is the sun?

A: A lightshade for the Sun.

A: I didn't say I wasn't gonna eat it. I just said I'm gonna need hot-sauce. Lots and lots of hot-sauce.

Q - You do know that's a triple-decker toadstool and sauerkraut sandwich with arsenic sauce, don't you?

A - A Swiss Army knife, 300 meters of copper wire, and a swimming pool filled with chocolate milk.

A: But I don't want to be a second-class citizen!

Q - This month's citizenship class is filled, but we may be starting a second one. Shall I put your name on the waiting list?

A - It's all chocolate sauce and gibberish, I'm afraid.

Q: This circus is in town, Harley. Let's rob it!

Do I even want to know how the hell you know my childhood name that I HATE?

Q: Sheboygan, Wisconsin just ceased to exist! Care to explain yourself, Godzilla?

A: Thank you for oversharing, Miss Hilton.

Q: And that's when I realized I totally forgot to wear underwear when I met the President!

A: I need another Scotch like you need a bullet between the eyes. Leave the damned bottle or leave in a body-bag!