Answers & Questions

Klytus

Re: Answers & Questions

A. This is how we settle the next election. We get both candidates in the ring' date=' stark naked and they nail each other. On national television. That'll settle all the arguments.[/quote']

Q: Ok, big shot... can you come up with a less controversial way to handle this without lawyers and re-counts?

A: That is not minimal.

Q: Ok' date=' big shot... can [b']you[/b] come up with a less controversial way to handle this without lawyers and re-counts?

A: That is not minimal.

Q. I don't see what's wrong. You told us 'use minimal force'. The guy gave us the finger and we emptied our magazines into him, reloaded and emptied them again. What's wrong with that ?

A. Of course I'll have sex with you ! And I won't charge you either as that's the kind of guy I am.

A. Of course I'll have sex with you ! And I won't charge you either as that's the kind of guy I am.

Q: Hi, I hear you're a male hooker. Would you be willing to have sex with me knowing I'm a cute barely legal teenager with perky breasts?

A: That's a typical Department Meeting around here.

Q: Hi, I hear you're a male hooker. Would you be willing to have sex with me knowing I'm a cute barely legal teenager with perky breasts?

A: That's a typical Department Meeting around here.

Q. Three dead of shock, one from gun shot wounds, one from auto-erotic asphyxia, one from the wrath of God, seventeen injured, four blinded by the light, eight acts of public drunkeness, blue veined vomit creeping up the walls and onto the ceiling, a steaming crater of magma in the floor, a demon called Cuddles who smiles and waves, and two strippers. What do you call all that ?

A. GASP ! It's the Blue Raspberry !

Q: I heard explosions around 1:00, then a horde of rampaging savages took the CEO hostage and demanded sacrificial virgins, plus Starbucks and bagesl! What on earth was going on!

A: You don't really expect me to put that on do you?

Q: Quickly, put on the quantum space regulator or risk distabilization! It's that beenie shaped thing...

A: No other company will work harder to make your mobile.

A: No other company will work harder to make your mobile.

Q: Hello Credit Card Company, Why are you trying to forclose on my house?

A. GASP ! It's the Blue Raspberry !

Q: Three people have died during breakfast. Since all we ate was toast and jam, one must be poisoned. But which one?

A: I'm bleeding money.

Q: How can you tell when the environmentalists have gone to far in their efforts to fight pollution by forbidding the use of tainted resources?

A: He gave her the whole nine years.

Q. What sentence did the judge pass on his cheating and money grabbing mistress ?

A. Tie me Kangaroo down sport, tie me kangaroo down

Q: What does an Aussie tell you to do when you say you need to put his pet on a leash?

A: I wasn't expecting it to be quite that big.

Q. I ask for a shelter for my balloon and you show me a garden shed. Why didn't you build a hanger, have you never seen a Zepplin before ?

A. Penguinzilla. Proof positive that Klytus and White Heat are upto no good.

Q: What makes even Zornwil and Death Tribble tremble in their sleep?

A: I wasn't expecting it to be quite so small.

Q: I, Doctor Destroyer, will unleash my orbital laser upon you all and... Omega Woman, why are you laughing at my weapon of doom!?

A: Venus Envy