Thank you from ComStar! :)

Polaris

Hi all,

As most of you know, our individual Traveller publishing license expired on November 30th. I just completed the final sales report and am sending it with the royalty check to Hero.

I wanted to thank all of you for your help and support on this project! :) While we will continue to produce Traveller materials for publishing under Mongoose, our efforts to be able to continue Traveller Hero have not worked to date.

We will try to support Traveller Hero in other ways, and are hoping to launch a "universe project" that will provide support for science fiction using the Hero System.

Thank you again for all your support and help! :)

Respectfully,

William

ComStar

Re: Thank you from ComStar! :)

I am definately on board for more SF/Star Hero etc projects if we can hash out details and such. not being able to continue TH was a disapointment, but also mostly out of our hands. Eodin and I both have some ideas on what we would like to see done in the future, and only time will tell what we can accomplish.

is now the time to talk about what other folks want to see going forward?

Re: Thank you from ComStar! :)

I want to say thanks again to Willliam, who saw the potential of our Traveller HERO becoming a published work and line. It's too bad about the Mongoose deal and the way it happened, but here we are.

The universe project for ComStar Star Hero stuff is by nature, full of infinite possibilities. To Kevin's point, if you have any requests you'd like to send our way for us to create, please post them or send a pm to Shadowcat or me or Polaris.